8 Sergei VORONOV (RUS)
9 Takahiko KOZUKA (JPN)
10 Samuel CONTESTI (ITA)
11 Brian JOUBERT (FRA)
12 Tomas VERNER (CZE)

http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpchn2010/SEG001.HTM

champs

Final Flight
I hope Verner, Voronov, and Mroz will stay on their feet whether they do a quad or not in the short. I guess this is the first competition after Voronov switched coaches?

The last season wasn't as great a season for Contesti as the one before, hopefully this season will.

Wishing Kozuka and Machida to show great skating. Machida's Dark Eyes program was quite enjoyable and I'm looking forward.

I like Jinlin Guan's skating and if he still can't land a 3A, it would be nice if he would try a quad combo in the short as well as in the free. He fell on 4t in the free in the domestic comp in mid September but I also saw a clip of him landing a quad combo in practice so he appears to be ready to include one.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, I'm honestly just EXCITED to see all the men!!!! I missed them last week. :( Missed the SPs and then gone all day Saturday, so missed their LPs as well. :(

BRING IT ON, MEN, BRING IT ON!!!!! *clapping wildly* :clap:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Coverage back on IN, which means it should be starting within the next 10 minutes or so. :)

RUFF RUFF, I'm so excited I'm dancing with my chihuahua. :laugh:

I don't want to jinx my favorite skater here so I have not mentioned his name, rather I'm keeping it a secret in my heart. :) I so hope he does well (crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes for him, lol). :)^D

Nadine

Record Breaker
Big horn just blew, which means it should start in any minute now!!!!!

Music blaring is "Life in the Fast Lane", yeah! :) :clap:

seniorita

Record Breaker
My feed shows body building contest, it is such a contradiction to skating:disagree:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ross Miner (I think his name is) just did a beautiful 3Lutz jump. Ah, how I miss seeing such outfits up close & personal, there's nothing like seeing those swarvoski crystals shine in perons. I still recall Zheny'a beautiful vest at the Olympics, like a million & one stars across the midnight sky...

lisou

On the Ice
Seniorita, I think the skating should be back soon, tis stream always has a delay of aout 10 minutes.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lovely feel for the music Chen has, and gorgeous 3L/3T combo! *clapping* However, I think he only did a 2A? Rest of the program very very good. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Guan is a Metallica fan, yeah! :) What GUTS to go for that opening 4T (full rotations but fall afterwards) and the 3L/3T afterwards was very very nice. 64.95 into 1st place! :)