For Doris - For all her hard work ! | Golden Skate

For Doris - For all her hard work !

I join in any applause for you, Doris. I've learned so much about skating by reading your postings, and you also manage to keep things civil on the threads. Here's to you!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:eek:::eek::

You're welcome!

:bow:

I think all of the lifts in that lovely video are illegal?

That poor man. My head aches just watching her stand on one toe on his head!

But she is amazingly flexible.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:biggrin:

That's a very strange use of some very awesome abilities (I think my favourite is the swan arms using the legs) ;)...whereas your own awesome abilities are put to just excellent use , IMO.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Yes, three cheers for Dorispulaski! :bow: :party2: :clap:

colleen, thanks so much for that link! This is the same exact pair that participated in the festivities leading up to Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's Royal Wedding to Daniel Westling this past summer on June 19th, 2010. The night before they had a concert for the couple, and everybody was spellbound by the aforementioned Chinese pair dancing to "Swan Lake" just like in the video. Victoria was so overwhelmed she & her fiance clapped wildly for this pair! Lol, yes, I stayed up all night & day to watch this once-in-a-lifetime event, same as I did when Princess Diana married Prince Charles that long ago summer when I was a tween. :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
pffft. it's a kwanspiracy. Doris writes on the flat of her blade, and smoozes all you judges into choosing her over the other mods. We are on to you, and will make our voices heard! We will not stand for this extremely obvious bloc judging! /rant

:laugh:

Nah, Doris deserves all this praise and more.

Wicked

Final Flight
Everything I know about ice dancing, I've learned from Dorispulaski. Thanks, Doris!