Men - Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men - Short Program

ks777

Record Breaker
I tried to watch it on universal sports but they are showing a basketball game right now.. I thought this was on live tv?

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Murakami landed all of his jumps cleanly.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Argh, the commentary is really annoying! :mad: I don't recall anyone yapping when I watched SkateBuzz's NHK feed.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, I was so busy studying the audience that I unfortunately wasn't paying attention to the performance of Daisuke. I noticed the center ice seats on both sides of the stadium were pretty much full, but the ends were sparse, which makes sense as the FS is really the be-all end-all.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
67.01 for Murakami. He had a great skate. 3Lz+3T, 3A, and a triple I couldn't identify (sorry, I'm bad at the techinical stuff). :p

Last edited:

iriseyes

Rinkside
Actually, it seems that SkateBuzz's feed is the IN feed this time! (They were repping themselves at the end of Pairs). So same commentary to complain about on both sides of the border.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Armin had a hand down on the 3A, 3F+3T, and a squeaky landing on the 3Lz.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I'm just really waiting for the final group to take to the ice, but Armin's performance was fine, enjoyed his donut spin & the variation on the other spin. :)

1st place

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, I actually liked this performance by Viktor of ? It really did remind me of the movie "The Mask". :D

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I couldn't tell if he did a 2A or a 3A (sorry, my feed acted a little strange), 3Lz+3T, 2Lz

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
55.01 for Pfeifer. Must have been a 2A.