Men - Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men - Short Program

evangeline

Record Breaker
65.69 for Contesti
6th place

Wait...no Grutter in the kiss and cry? Did Contesti have a coaching change?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The good Tomas is back!!

But Kurt will always be my favorite Singin in the Rain!

74.10 new SB into 1st

evangeline

Record Breaker
Tomas Verner!!
Singing in the Rain

Big audience cheer for Tomas

3F-3T - yay!
3A
3Lz - good!

I'm so glad about this newfound consistency from Tomas....looks like Canada is doign him a world of good :)

He is so lovely

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Indeed, good for him. I could do with not quite so much arm movement in this program. It's distracting.

77.61 new SB into 1st

evangeline

Record Breaker
Missed most of Jeremy due to my buffering feed....

3Lz? - good

After Stephane....Jeremy's flamenco seems so bland. Hopefully the SP will fit him better with more mileage in it later in the season.

Trewyn

Medalist
Chan leads again with a fall. Big surprise. *rolls eyes* Great that he landed a 4T-3T, can't wait to see that in ten minutes :p

evangeline

Record Breaker
Hmmm.

Well, well, well...what a surprise. I wonder how much this program will score if skated clean.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Utterly ridiculous! See, he is over-scored everywhere, not just in Canada!

You've gotta wonder, if he's scored that high everywhere, maybe it's not the every single judge on the planet is wrong but that the rules are condusive to said score. Just a thought.

Or else it's the hometown bonus, Canadian-mafia-led massive corruption that's infiltrated the Russian Federation. <Insert mustache twirling, evil laughter villain here>

ranjake

Final Flight
Thank you all for the recaps. I'm looking forward to watching it here this afternoon, to see if I can finally see what the judges see re: Chan, because so far I'm not getting it.

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Or maybe the Russians have swapped a deal; gold medals for Chan now, gold medals for Gachinski later?

Or maybe, just maybe, all this moaning and groaning about how necessary the quad is has caused the value to be pushed up so high now the guy who does it wins even when his falls on his triple axel? Ooops.