Ladies - Long Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Trewyn

Medalist
It should be the first one!
Haha, the last one is the one showing figure skating on mine. But it's really, really, really bad quality. Is that the same case with you? I can barely see a thing? It's more like watching a couple blurry photographs from the competition while sometimes hearing the music.

Chris_E

On the Ice
Haha, the last one is the one showing figure skating on mine. But it's really, really, really bad quality. Is that the same case with you? I can barely see a thing? It's more like watching a couple blurry photographs from the competition while sometimes hearing the music.

Yeah, mine is pretty poor quality as well.

burntBREAD

Medalist

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Makarova just left the door wide open for Ashley and/or Agnes, if they will but step through it and onto the podium with Akiko and Miki!

Tanja90

On the Ice

yes! mine is very bad to! but better than nothing!

Tanja90

On the Ice
valentina did pretty good..step out on the flip and the second lutz..but my feed is bad and probably there've been other mistakes...not quite a fan of her program though...100.10 first place!

Trewyn

Medalist
I think Makarova's score is pretty big considering all the mistakes. But then again she does have great spins and good presence.

My KeyholeTv has given up on sound... Anyone know what to do about that or is it normal?