Predictions | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Predictions

burntBREAD

Medalist
Practice reports say Mirai doesnt look good

Might be the opposite of COC, because remember Frank said that Mirai looked amazing in warm-up and practice, but bombed the competition, so maybe she'll skate really well now? *crosses fingers*:biggrin:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Pairs
Savchenko & Szolkowy
Bazarova & Larionov
Brodeur & Mattatall

Men
Kozuka
Mroz
Joubert

Ladies
Asada
Korpi
Nagasu

Dance
Pecahalat & Bourzat
Riazanova & Tkachenko
Carron & Jones

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Given the unpredictability of the ladies field, I wonder if Lena Marrocco can medal? She is super cute and seems to be on the upswing this season, and her spins are already fantastic! :)

NMURA

Medalist
MEN
Joubert
Reynolds
Kozuka

As same as past two years, Joubert makes GPF with 4th + 1st. Kozuka's clean quad is yet to be achieved. Kevin Reynolds lands 2 3A's and scores around 225.

LADIES
Asada
Nagasu
Korpi

For Mao, it's win or off the podium. I can't imagine her to place 2nd or 3rd in this field. Nagasu's chance depends on avoiding the first place after the SP. Don't ask too much. As I posted before, it's extremely exceptional to win a gold for the first GP medal. Korpi will medal with unworthy performances. Imai is the "real" bronze medalist.

Last edited:

Layfan

Record Breaker
French, 15, tiny, brown hair, gorgeous cat shaped eyes. She just won the Ice Challenge in Graz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqoY6CLJhn0&feature=related
I like her

Thanks! She's cute and her spins are pretty good. I wonder what level she got for her footwork though. Seems like a lot of slow two-footed skating and some shimy-shaying in place. I think if she medals it will mean quite a few much better skaters fell apart, but it will be interesting to see how Lena develops.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I m going to TEB tommorow with the old gang from here and very excited, as far as I m concerned, imaginary I m already in paris:hb:

Have fun you and the gang! I am sure we'll get some nice reports :)

Mao wins this ... pleeease skate well :yay:
Mirai and Haruka second and third.