TEB Short Dance Virtual Program and Preview: Fri. Nov.26 2:30PM EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

TEB Short Dance Virtual Program and Preview: Fri. Nov.26 2:30PM EST

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kharis RALPH / Asher HILL CAN 22nd in ISU World Standings
SD Ten Minutes Ago by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein;
SD 6th in the SD at Cup of China (48.10)

They are still in the really bad outfits
might be fitted a little better and some fabric taken out of the kirt? she has a little tiara

I know I've said it before but their costumes fit the movie the music is from.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Very likely.
But when you get put on Nick Verreos's worst dressed list, you should consider retailoring the dress, no matter whether it matches the movie, IMO.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Yes. Riazanova skated with Jonathan Guerreiro prior to teaming with Tkachenko. They won bronze in world juniors in 2009 (Their FD). I have to admit that I was disappointed they split up, but they both seem to be doing well (he's still skating junior, with Ekaterina Pushkash.

zandor

On the Ice
I read in a Russian forum that the coach of Riazanova/Tkachenko had chosen a Baroque theme for their FD, but it did not pleased TAT and she "advised" him to change music and theme. SO, I think he did not have enough time to create a better FD.

I like R/T more than B/S and their SD is really beautiful!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Very likely.
But when you get put on Nick Verreos's worst dressed list, you should consider retailoring the dress, no matter whether it matches the movie, IMO.

I guess I just don't see it as a bad costuming, maybe because I enjoyed the made for tv remake of a made for tv movie... :laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Toni, It's the part where the dress makes the girl look bulky and in odd proportion. (source: Verreos)