Ladies - Short Program- Fri. Nov. 26: 12:45 pm EST | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program- Fri. Nov. 26: 12:45 pm EST

janetfan

Match Penalty
Has he seen her program? IMO, it's the worst SP she's probably ever had. Frank's delusional when it comes to scoring of his skaters anyway. I recall him complaining at Nationals last season that Evan didn't receive 9s in PCS even despite the fact that he was very shaky in both programs.

Whatever - I thought skated better here than at COC.......I liked her spins better last season.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I think Cynthia's only mistake was hands down on one of her triple jumps, I wasn't really paying attention, loved her spins though, especially the sit spin (Rach take note!). :)

burntBREAD

Medalist
Whatever - I thought skated better here than at COC.......I liked her spins better last season.

I think the new rules have brought out uglier spins. We see Mirai and Caroline with that god-awful camel-catch in their combination spin...

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Cynthia, hands down on her lutz (slanted axis). Her step sequence is boooooring. 5th with 50.51.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Mao's up next...I want her to remain calm and focused. She's having a hard time but (as TEB cameramen like to point out xD) she has lots of support. Stay strong, Mao-chan!!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Phaneuf is really not establishing herself as the clear-cut top Canadian lady in Rochette's absence like she had perhaps hoped to do. LaCoste may have a shot at the title after all this season.

Sackie

Medalist
Yeah - what happened to Cynthia that her score is that low? Thought she would have been in the same range as Alissa!

dlgpffps

Final Flight
3T-3T, 3Lo (<?) and 2A. I have not liked any of the step sequences thus far, but I do like this music on her.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice program from Kira Korpi, only slight shakey landing on the 3R jump, otherwise everything else a-okay. :)

burntBREAD

Medalist
Phaneuf is really not establishing herself as the clear-cut top Canadian lady in Rochette's absence like she had perhaps hoped to do. LaCoste may have a shot at the title after all this season.

I think Phaneuf is just way too inconsistent...and her only truly consistent triple is her 3T...
Lacoste has much better choreography this season and she's starting to become a factor in international events.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Kiira gets 61.39 (SB) 32.08/29.31

The SPs over sixty this season have ridiculous technical content.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! I didn't see that one coming! Korpi, 61.39! Now watch her completely blow it in the LP like she always does. :cry::no:

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Mao kind of falls on her 3A. Not enough speed going into it & it's like her knees collapsed on her. Goes for 3Lo-2Lo. FALLS ON HER FLIP?!

She looked much better in practices, though.