JPN
Caitlin YANKOWSKAS / John COUGHLIN
USA
Paige LAWRENCE / Rudi SWIEGERS
CAN

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
who'd have thought Caitlin and John would be the second alternates for this event?

I'm not crazy about Pink Panther, although they skated to it superbly in Paris.

Both S&S and P&T are in a class by themselves. Can't predict, but this is the hottest competition in the whole of the Finals.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I think S&S will easily take this, but I'm not sure about this season's version of P&T. I don't think they're a lock for 2nd.

herios

Medalist
I think S&S will easily take this, but I'm not sure about this season's version of P&T. I don't think they're a lock for 2nd.

Pang & Tong form is dependent solely on their 3 toes. There is hardly a single season in their entire long acreer, when one or the other didn't have problems with it. But also, they have the ability to pull it off sometimes, when you least expect, after struggling with them for many competitions, suddenly is there. So if the 3 toes will be there, they are very hard to beat, because the rest is just top notch all the time. On top of it, they have beautiful programs. So just watch the 3 toes, if they nail it, they are very hard to beat, if they don't they are vulnerable, but not any other teams than S/S

Doesn't Pang and Tong have a history of late season blosoming? It's a good comp whatever. That Russian Team is also very good and who knows when they will become the next talk about at Worlds. And that SP of that Chinese team was superb. The Cowboy and the Dance Hall Girl was right on. I was glad to hear that they were older than they look.