Dates? | Golden Skate

Dates?

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Boo to those dates as I will be in the Caribbean on a cruise and probably wont be getting Universal Sports or NBC on the tv. Who knows maybe I will luck out. I need to check times and listing before we head out. Hopefully Tivo wont fail me and will record everything. Now I will be drinking those fruity drinks stressing about Nationals. Maybe I can get a massage to calm my nerves during it ;)

C

chillyfranz

These dates are invconvenient for me , even watching on the television. Why they have to spread it out over 10 days? It's not a festivitity , skaters need to prepare for international competitions too (Four Continents, World, it is important even for the top level atheletes).

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
These dates are invconvenient for me , even watching on the television. Why they have to spread it out over 10 days? It's not a festivitity , skaters need to prepare for international competitions too (Four Continents, World, it is important even for the top level atheletes).

You're forgetting (or you don't realize) that there are three levels of each discipline -- Novice, Junior and Senior. Unlike other countries, the U.S. puts all the levels within one competition. That's 12 different competitions each with a Short program (or dance) and a free program (or dance). That's 24 different segments.

The senior level competion (known as Championship) are over four days.

C

chillyfranz

You're forgetting (or you don't realize) that there are three levels of each discipline -- Novice, Junior and Senior. Unlike other countries, the U.S. puts all the levels within one competition. That's 12 different competitions each with a Short program (or dance) and a free program (or dance). That's 24 different segments.

The senior level competion (known as Championship) are over four days.

Oh, thank you. But when is the gala?
All top level skaters must attend the gala

Last edited: