Joannie Rochette | Golden Skate

Joannie Rochette

Miss Mushie

Spectator
Hey there, not sure if this should go here or the Celebrations pile LOL!

I'm doing a little scrapbook with msgs and articles and pictures of Joannie to give to her in December (the 20th in Newmarket, Ont) and would love it if some of the posters here would write a msg or send me anything really, pictures you've taken of her, quotes of inspiration anything! I'd really appreciate it, and I know Joannie would love the support...as much support as I give her, I'm sure I get dull LOL! SO having new people writing her msg's of luck and support will really surprise her! She's going to be training a bit for Nationals, and then she'll be doing Celebration On Ice a skating show in Ontario, so I'll be giving her the book then! You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or just want to send the msg for the book!

Thank you in advance,
Sarah

Miss Mushie

Spectator
*bump*

I've decided that December 16th will be the last day to accept any msgs...english french, whatever you desire...I'd really appreciate a few more msgs and I'm sure Joannie will be touched! she's the sweetest girl I know, and she deserves the best!

[email protected] incase you forgot ;)

Hugs
Sar

shine

Record Breaker
Hello, I have sent you an email with a message for Joannie! It's so great you are doing this for her :) She is such a beautiful skater.:love:

I had never seen her skate until DC Worlds where I was so impressed with her style. Of course, she was undermarked - After the top 5 in any event, I don't think the judges are thinking. But Joannie was special at DC Worlds. Good luck to her.

Joe

shine

Record Breaker
Hi Joie, Joannie IS special. Her skating is one of the very few that I'd call "poetic". There's such romanticism and freedom in her interpretation.

Miss Mushie

Spectator
*bump*

December 16th is quickly approaching...if you want your two cents in the book, give me a shout via email :)!

Hugs
Sar