Ladies Free Skate - 12/11 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate - 12/11

evangeline

Record Breaker
Miki was very good. Knowing Carolina and Alissa, Miki might just make the podium with that skate.....

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, Miki did a FABULOUS job! :love: :thumbsup:

Thank you, Miki, for lifting my spirits up after the disastrous skate of Rachael. Finally something to cheer about. Miki's jumps are so high & light & easy, especially the 2A/3T & the 3/2/2 combo. It's just a joy to watch her skate.

I'm wondering if it would help Rachael, if she plans to stay in the long run next year or go to school fulltime, to lose a few pounds the weigh Miki has? NOT saying she's overweight, but she does appear heavier than the rest. Kinda like the way Angela Nikodinov lost weight & transformed into Cinderlla. :)

173.15 for MIKI! :party:

p.s. how old is Miki exactly?

evangeline

Record Breaker
Like fine wine, Akiko Suzuki gets better with age.

Just doubled one jump.

But I still hope Akiko wins, especially after getting shafted last year.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Didn't watch Akiko, but looks like she did a FAB job, standing O from the crowd! :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
To clarify, it's a new SB for her FS not overall...though she was close! :)

And great job Akiko. Besides doubling the salchow, it was clean!

And new SB for the free skate AND overall! And she's in first YAY!

Nadine

Record Breaker
p.s. Rachael should take note of the Japanese skaters. Not only did Miki lose weight & transform herself, but also Akiko did as well, and look how great they are doing on the international circuit. I think this is a wake up call for Rachael to lose weight, get cut like Joannie Rochette, Akiko, et al have done. If they can do it so can Rachael.

713.72 1st place for Akiko! :)