Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Lipnitskaya, just wow! And I loved her music too.

Shelepen's costume designer must be the same one who designed Adelina Sotnikova's LP costume a few years ago when she won the 2009 Nationals. They're almost exactly the same!

oleada

Record Breaker
Julia will be a force on the JGP next year.
Polina A.'s expression has improved tremendously since her switch to Urmanov. The third JW spot looks more and more likely to go to her.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Julia will be a force on the JGP next year.
Polina A.'s expression has improved tremendously since her switch to Urmanov. The third JW spot looks more and more likely to go to her.

I was so glad to see Polina A. smile so much during her routine! She looked happy with herself, and I know her JGP competitions didn't go as well as she wanted, so it's great to see she was enjoying herself.

And yeah, Julia will easily be a force on the JGP next year. Her flexibility is so amazing - it's most likely going to be tough to maintain in a few years if her body changes too much.

oleada

Record Breaker
And yeah, Julia will easily be a force on the JGP next year. Her flexibility is so amazing - it's most likely going to be tough to maintain in a few years if her body changes too much.

Yeah, I wonder about her jumps as well. They aren't exactly huge, but who knows? She seems like a tough cookie.

I'm impressed by how easily she commanded the audience. They were totally behind her the entire time.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Yeah, I wonder about her jumps as well. They aren't exactly huge, but who knows? She seems like a tough cookie.

I'm impressed by how easily she commanded the audience. They were totally behind her the entire time.

She was definitely a performer! I think that the music choice just worked for her - nothing overused (as far as I know) and it looked like she enjoyed it.

Lucky Star

Final Flight

TAT said many good things about this girl, she liked her jumps a lot, said they aren't huge, but solid and she does the second jump in combinations even better than the first. And of course flexibility, Julia is unique because she has solid jumps and crazy flexibility at the same time, usually skaters with flexibility like this have problems with jumps and Julia does it with ease. But TAT thinks she needs to work on her skating skills more, because now "she's a little bit walking on ice"