Who will win Grand Prix Final?

S

SteveKmetko374

Who will win Grand Prix Final?

Sorry there is only room for 5 people in the poll

M

mike79

Re: Who will win Grand Prix Final?

Had to vote for Michelle because Sasha has a tendency to never skate her best.

If Onda wins it would be terrible. Until she gets some artistry she's not in the same league as the others.

S

SteveKmetko374

I agree Mike, If Michelle decides to go I think she has a good shot to win. She is still the most well rounded skater IMO. Sasha is close but still too inconsistent and Irina, so far, has been very unmotivated but who knows she could get in shape by then. If MK goes, I think we may see another MK/Irina finale.

S

sk8ing lady2001

I think that either Michelle or Irina will win! :D

D

DORISPULASKI

Michelle and Irina are both looking unmotivated so far. To win GPF, you must do well in 2 LP's. Neither Michelle nor Irina has really aced even 1 LP this year (But never count out Michelle!!) Vika has only done 1 great LP in her whole life.
Sasha is a bad bet for 2 back to back great LP's.
By process of elimination, this may be a Yoshie vs Michelle final, Yoshie winning on the technical mark if Michelle does not get back to skating great LP's.

dpp

S

singer4life02

GPF

I think Michelle can win!

I say it goes like this:

1. MK
2. SC
3. IS
4. YO
5. VV

GO MICHELLE! :)

B

BronzeisGolden02

Michelle

Well, I think if Michelle conveys that attitude and speed we saw in "The Feeling Begins" into her long program (or both for that matter!), and doesn't have any problems with the loop (or any other fluke falls), she could definitely win. Might be a tuff decision, though, if Sasha or Irina skate cleanly. It could easily go in either direction. It could just come down to those elusive triple-triples, but I kind of doubt it.
If all three fail to skate cleanly and Onda puts in a smashing performance, I wouldn't bar out a win for Japan. And as for Viktoria Volchkova, who knows! I was dumbstruck after her Cup of Russia performance. I had just become so used to seeing her fall apart and underperform that I never really expected her to put it together. So, this final should be much more exciting that last years in my opinion.

S

SteveKmetko374

Re: Michelle

sorry they only give 5 choices so I had to cut Fumie :(
she could still win though.

T

TimGoebelsGirl

Re: Grand Prix Final

I really think Michelle still has what it takes. Sasha is never really consistent, and though I love Yoshie, she doesn't have any artistry. I'd love to see Fumie win, either her or Michelle. I didn't see Irina skate at her competitions this year, but she didn't win them, so I guess she's not doing as well as she usually does. And Viktoria Volchkova doesn't skate well often.

G

Goebel fan

Re: Grand Prix Final

I don't know who will win. But I would love to see Volchkova win. I was thrilled when she won Cup of Russia. I love her skating.:) :)

L

LADSKATER

I voted for Sasha. I think she has the determination and is skating solidly so far. Michelle has not been out there that much and so has lot a bit of her edge. Irina has not really gotten out of the starting gate as it were this season and Victoria and Yoshie are not that consistent. Sasha is the favored skater this time round.

Ladskater

K

Kara Bear

Sasha...the girl's on a roll. I don't think MK will go

J

Joesitz

In order to beat Kwan, the fans of others had to go for the technical. Now, that Sasha has the presentation, there are ladies who have more of the technical. Is it the same, that technial is the important factor in winning?

Joe

M

mmandel

Sasha, since MK isn't going!