Woman Knocked Unconscious While Shopping | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Woman Knocked Unconscious While Shopping

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
We have our traditional "Boxing Day" sale after Xmas here in Canada. It can get a little out of hand. I don't attend them anymore, because I don't want to get crushed or line up in the wee hours of the morning (some people have been known to camp outside in the cold the night before!) to save a few bucks. No thanks! It's just not worth it to me.

Nascargal

Spectator
Thanks for the welcome, Mathman!

Yep, I like Nascar! I have since the 80's! (kinda shows my age, eh!?) Actually, I didn't start getting 'into' figure skating until I first saw Michelle Kwan skate in the 90's. Then I became a BIG fan!

One nice thing about it...generally Nascar takes place from the Spring till the fall, and skating is going on from the fall to the spring, so that leaves me with a sport I can watch all year long that I like! ;) I also love pro baseball, and count the Braves and Cubs as my faves.

Kara Bear

Final Flight
LAD,
I've never been shopping on boxing day, but this year I'm working in retail for Christmas and I have to work at 7am that morning. I'm scared!!!! I've heard crazy stories.
Not only are there sales and crazy shoppers but everybody is taking all the presents they got for CHristmas BACK!
Oh tis the season. :rolleye: