Missing performances are UP! | Golden Skate

Missing performances are UP!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting these, I had a great time watching them earlier! :)

Rocky & Calla's performance was my favorite (love that they skated to "The Doors").

Here's hoping Rocky & Isabelle's little girl, Gabriella, will continue the winning pair skating tradition started by her folks. :)^)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank goodness that Stargames posted the links to the 7 (!) performances that were not shown in their entirety in the TV broadcast. The live show was fabulous, and we were so disappointed that these 7 performances didn't make it on the broadcast. My biggest wish of all is for Stargames to seriously consider producing/releasing a DVD of the entire show. If anyone else is interested, please consider contacting Jerry Solomon @ [email protected] about this. I can't guarantee that this will happen, but if enough people contact him, maybe we'll get the desired result?

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
IMHO, this special is a keeper, and I look forward to seeing RISE which I am sure will have lots of history also. I am not a big ice show fan now that I am addicted to competition, but I love the history in this special and I really enjoy the comeback of Naomi and Peter. But as an older person, I must say again, Calla and Rocky, you guys are unbelievable. To still do throws at 47 years old.....man, my hat is off to you. Thanks to iluvtodd for putting me on to these HD Quality Performances. I owe it to her to contact Jerry and thank him.
(Just e-mailed him and thanked him for being so considerate and for putting on one of the best TV ice shows in a long time):thumbsup:

Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IMHO, this special is a keeper, and I look forward to seeing RISE which I am sure will have lots of history also. I am not a big ice show fan now that I am addicted to competition, but I love the history in this special and I really enjoy the comeback of Naomi and Peter. But as an older person, I must say again, Calla and Rocky, you guys are unbelievable. To still do throws at 47 years old.....man, my hat is off to you. Thanks to iluvtodd for putting me on to these HD Quality Performances. I owe it to her to contact Jerry and thank him.
(Just e-mailed him and thanked him for being so considerate and for putting on one of the best TV ice shows in a long time):thumbsup:

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Thanks for taking the time to e-mail Jerry!