Michelle Attends U.S. State Dinner for China President Hu Jintao | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Michelle Attends U.S. State Dinner for China President Hu Jintao

Sorry. :eek:: I do know what you meant.

Seriously, that's synchronicity. You notice more of what is prominent in your consciousness. Which is why it's important to focus on your goals and desires instead of miseries. It opens your mind and eyes for opportunities and good fortunes.

That's an excellent thought to keep in mind: focus on goals and desires instead of miseries.

And enjoy the chocolates! (I'd be tempted to suggest that these folks allow you to travel to Switzerland to choose your own chocolate. Or, as we learned from the 2006 Winter Olympics, Turin specializes in chocolate....)

But you have to admit, Michelle looks awesome in her gold dress. :)

That's for sure! I'm tremendously thrilled that she's moving ahead in such an inspiring way. It also looks as if she plans to do good in the world, not just do well. That's even more gratifying.

prettykeys

Medalist
Who is in your avatar?? Yuna?:)
Pshhh, no way! YuNa is so much prettier than that. It's just supposed to be me. ^__-

As for Michelle, she does look amazing in that gold dress. Amazing in gold in general, really, with her glowing skin and lustrous black hair. The touch of glamour is nice, and who better to bring it? ;)

As for Evgeni...erm, I think Platinum is more his colour. ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
is it really something to get so worked up about? ok, so wikipedia lists a ton of "dialects" yipee, let's not start throwing insults into the mix.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
So don't say - not necessary you - that there is no different dialects in English. Well necessary - yes there are and I am not confusing accent with dialects.

And you are commenting about me throwing insults..... yFpOt.

Hypocrites? ~ Maybe I should have quoted that response - many names in that bunch of apples. intentional.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it's been my experience in growing up that you do not win a debate/argument with name calling. how you win is rising above the perceived insult and sticking to your guns without resorting to name calling. The quickest way for me to stop listening, is call me a name. That just shows me that the one doing the arguing does not want to talk it out, but just feel superior.