Senior Pairs | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Senior Pairs SP

I decided to start a thread, since I don't see one and it's starting on bold/cbcsports.ca right now :biggrin:

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Thanks. I was just about to do the same.

Let the Seniors begin!

Is that Josee commentating with PJ?

Last edited:

lisou

On the Ice
Is this somewhere on the Internet where I can see it for free ? I think Skatebuzz asks for money.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Is this somewhere on the Internet where I can see it for free ? I think Skatebuzz asks for money.

It's not on skatebuzz (but they don't ask for money). It's on cbcsports.ca but I think it's geoblocked if you're not Canadian.

lise

On the Ice
first team was not bad!

Just an observation but wow there are a lot of empty seats in the stands!

lisou

On the Ice
For anyone interested, the ladies SP (and IIRC the SD also) will be on radio-canada.ca later (and it's not geoblocked).

lise

On the Ice
I'd go to everything; all the times I've been to nats, I lived at the rink!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I like this 3rd team A/C. There is a nice ease to their skating and the program is well presented.

The 2nd team had a lot to improve but I like their death spiral.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
P/M looked really good. Such a shame to miss the lift. And a fall.

She has elegance but is probably too big as a pair girl. And she still may grow.

Interesting to watch Megan and Eric.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Megan and Eric were great for a new pair.

Potentially world class pair.

Ditto J/G. This pair has a champion look to their style and partnership. With a little seasoning, they could go far.

Since when has Canada such depth in potential great pairs? This has only been the second group.

Last edited:

Tigger

Final Flight
Not too bad at all. Shame about the toes, but wondering why no lutzes. That's been the plan from everything about them I've heard.

What would have been really nice? If PJ and Josee had stopped chattering for us to hear what Megan was saying to Richard. It sounded like she was explaining about what had happened, but who knows because of the babbling going on over top of her.

Final flight should be interesting.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
MT/M and L/S are joking around before they go out to the warmup. Did anyone see the video in which Paige Lawrence says her secret talent is burping really loudly? lol