Senior Pairs | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Love L/S's performace. Full of personality, attack, and enrgy. No hesitation into any element. It's the kind of skate that charges up the energy in the arena.

MT/M brought it. I love how these two teams, my favorites, were relaxed and joyous. Here's hoping they will keep such mental state in international competitions.

They are first now and I think they will keep their place, as well as L/S.

Well I'm surprised and impressed that B/M did so well. Let's see their marlks. 3rd.

Last edited:

Tigger

Final Flight
I had a pretty good idea that Mylene and John would either be third or fourth. I would have given third to Megan and Eric, simply due to how Mylene had to push the toe on the ice to finish it and the throw. I would have only given them a two point lead over John and Mylene, but still thought they should have placed a wee bit above them instead of below them.

Interesting event so far.

BTW, what on earth is going on w/the CBC's sound!?! That's just a bit embrassing and if they knew there was a problem, it should have been fixed before hand.

lise

On the Ice
I love teams 1-2. MT-M really were great!

Megan and Eric have their work cut out and I think their placement was fair. Megan doubling the solo jump really hurt her but the race is on for the 3rd place.

lisou

On the Ice
When is the next event starting plz ? I'm trying to watch on the radio-canada livestream but I'm getting a blank screen for now. Does it work for any of you ?

skatingfan04

Final Flight
I though it was really refreshing so see the final flight goofing off like that before the warm up. I don't think I've ever seen that kind of ease amongst competitors before.. Obviously, staying relaxed worls for them. I love the personality of the top two teams. All four skaters are just so joyous and obviously love what they're doing, so it's impossible not to get completely drawn in by their characters. Moore-Towers and Moscovitch were fabulous, and Laurence and Swiegers had me laughing from the start. It was nice to see Laurence land that side by side that has been giving her trouble. Brodeur and Matattall were also excellent. It was nice to see a contrasting style to the one that the other two teams presentetd. I hope that everyone skates their best in the free, and I will be thrilled if M-T/M and L/S make it to worlds!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Moore-Towers and Moscovitch are my new favorite team! I just love watcing them skate. It's so refreshing to see how much they love to skate. I also liked the other team of Laurence and Swiegers. With Dubre and Davison sidelined it's great to see the pairs teams rebuilding. I enjoyed seeing their little "warm up session." Can't wait to see the long programs.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
sounds like it was a successful event. can't wait to see some youtube clips.