Senior Dance Free | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Dance Free

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
OMG, if I hear Josee say one more time, they have a freshness about them, I will either scream or send her feminine hygiene products! My goodness I wish they would let us enjoy the skating, not the jabbing!

It isn't as if Josee had tons of success in her amateur career. In fact most of her success were on the pro circuit.

I'm okay with Josee commentating on freeskate, however, I am finding that her lack of real knowledge of ice dance is showing. She can discuss twizzles ad nauseum, and costumes, but, I want to hear more intelligent points about the key measurements of ice dance.

goose

Rinkside
I like Josee's technical analysis on jumps when they go wrong.

Tarrah Harvey / Keith Gagnon, love, love, love them. Although their FD doesn't have the same impact as their short dance to me. I just don't know why..

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
Asher Hill's pants are worrying me: they are so full at the bottom, I keep waiting for him to catch his blade or her blade in it. However, the skating is very nice, as is to be expected from a Carol Lane et al team ...

Last edited:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
sorry colleen - Ralph/Hill skated full out and will deserve to stay ahead of Harvey/Gagnon. They were on. Their speed alone is fascinating.

Chouinard and PJ had a disagreement! Hah.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
from the clips I've seen I think Josee just suffers from being a newbie... I honestly didn't see too much wrong with either commentator, but I haven't watched them for a full event, so maybe it's my perspective that is skewing my reaction.

goose

Rinkside
I watched P/I fd live at SC, and boy it was beautiful. I thought it wouldn't be easy to make it better. They proved me wrong. They have effortless/floating quality about their skate, which is a bit lacking in Ralph/Hills. I hear 92.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
W/P should be happy. They've improved this program (they made the middle section flow better for one thing). Couple bobbles on the linking-movement and clearly they felt the tension of the close race.

Tigger

Final Flight
WOW!!!

Best Performance they've had all Season long!!

What are PJ and Josee takling about? It's Moulin Rouge for crying out loud!! There's supposed to be some tension there and not as carefree as the SD. I thought they came back from the stumble really well.