Ice Dance, Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance, Short Dance

Tesla

Final Flight
That's what I was wondering. I don't think they'll keep 3 spots for next year.

Kinga

Medalist
Scores for R/T and B/S are flated and the Kerrs are screwed again.

Still wish K/A they would have done well in this competition

So you think that R/T and B/S scores are too high, but K/A would deserve for more? :scratch: They are nowhere near R/T B/S and I/K.

L'amour

On the Ice
what happened to Federica and Massimo?

I loved Natalie and fabian :)

This spanish chanel will also show the FD? thanks for sharing the link with us :)

Last edited:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Is it being replayed anywhere? Or has anyone posted youtube videos? I came on just as it was finishing.. I thought I would still catch the last group :(

Tanja90

On the Ice
Wow what happened to the Italians

She popped the first set of twizzels..I'm heartbroken for them...being 9th in their last europeans is sad..hope they'll show us a great free on friday..If not for the medal just for themselves.
Loved K/K B/S I/K P/B!!!

Lucky Star

Final Flight
I love, love, love I/K! They were amazing and had the best twizzles here! I would give them even more points, but I guess they got lower levels for GW.
And I think R/T deserved higher scores, their program is brilliant and I like them so much more than B/S!
Not a fan of B/S at all and hope to see another #1 Russian team next year (I/K or R/T), but their GW were the best of the night.
And I want P/B to win the title, so I'm really happy for them!
Sad for the Italians, but they were slow, had mistakes and I didn't like them at all

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
R/T and B/S are inflated, but K/A would have done better?? :confused:

Yes, Yana and Fedor have so much more chemistry and passion, emotion in their skating then any of the three Russian dance teams at Euros, and one have them has to go to make room for Yana and Fedor for next year. Most likely B/S or R/T plus the higher ups are not real impressed with I/K according to TT and a few others.

Honestly, I thought the Euro dance field was deeper last year than it was this year.

Last edited:
C

chillyfranz

Yes, Yana and Fedor have so much more chemistry and passion, emotion in their skating then any of the three Russian dance teams at Euros, and one have them has to go to make room for Yana and Fedor for next year. Most likely B/S or R/T plus the higher ups are not real impressed with I/K according to TT and a few others.

Honestly, I thought the Euro dance field was deeper last year than it was this year.

At this year, the European dance field had the top 5 teams (the final group) score above 60+ point. The final group is closely bunch together in the marks and they will skate to win the medals

Beside, Yana and Fedor annoy me because they have the poor composition. It is not difficult enough for the high level of European competition among the medal winners.

Last edited:

zandor

On the Ice
I love, love, love I/K! They were amazing and had the best twizzles here! I would give them even more points, but I guess they got lower levels for GW.
And I think R/T deserved higher scores, their program is brilliant and I like them so much more than B/S!

ITA!

IMO fedor is very sloopy and didn't deserved 4th place on russian nationals. B/S, R/T and I/K , are by far, much better than K/A.

Kinga

Medalist

It is not only chemistry and passion that matters... Plus I/K and R/T have plenty chemistry and passion too. And they are so much more refined.

andofan

Rinkside
Who else is sad for Federica & Massimo??? :think: I can't believe how much worse this season can get for them! :cry:

pattym

Spectator
So happy for the Russians and the French! The scores were closer than I predicted- guess it's not all in the bag for P/B, yet.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Who else is sad for Federica & Massimo??? :think: I can't believe how much worse this season can get for them! :cry:

I am. I'm surprised to see them THAT low, even with the stumble. Italy might lose spots for 2012 Worlds if their poor performance continues at Worlds.