Ice Dance, Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance, Short Dance

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
This is so cool! It's way too early, but I love watching live! Thanks for the links!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Ah, that link froze on me. TRT is running beautifully but the skaters all look strangely squat and wide. Oh, well, it's live!
Can I take a moment to snark on the German team's costumes? I realize they're skating to Cirque, but the random puffballs add nothing to the lady's costume and if one of them falls off it's a hazard.
Silly.
Oh, this is fun!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Who came up with this skating order? The Kerrs in the 2nd to last group, and all three inexperianced russians in the last group!?

I wish K/A were here :(

herios

Medalist
Who came up with this skating order? The Kerrs in the 2nd to last group, and all three inexperianced russians in the last group!?

I wish K/A were here :(

For the SD the top 10 ranked teams are always drawn randomly. The top team could go as early as the first in the second to last group. It's always been like that.

Kinga

Medalist
Kerrs were slow. I dont know if I liked the style of their program. Costumes didnt match the second part at all. I think that R/T were much better. Beautiful program and energy.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Scores for R/T and B/S are flated and the Kerrs are screwed again.

Still wish K/A they would have done well in this competition