Starting Orders for Men. | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Starting Orders for Men.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Joey, Joubert was worse than Teb and his nationals, where did you see the improvement? This sp just doesnt work. I heard he is injured though.

Amodio has an awful sp and I cant concentrate due to his costume , I dont know how a leather Robocop costume is appropriate for this music...But he will sell his Lp and maybe win.
But Brezina grew up and he is very different than last season, he matured and his sp is very different and original, I like him so much. If he changes his Lp i will like him more!

He's balancing athletics with a Master's thesis in Electrical Engineering and a part-time job, so I'd say he's doing okay considering that his training time is shorter than a lot of the skaters at this event.
really :D I didnt know that! And he is 28? I ll marry him! :)
Oh I wish he medaled once .he is so awesome!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
For? Prepositions are tricky as well ....

I'm not an English teacher, but I believe that "in" is the correct preposition. "Koffe is a pioneer in modern Swedish male figure skating."

It's funny you should say that prepositions are tricky because I find Swedish prepositions to be rather confusing. :p

really :D I didnt know that!

Kristoffer has a part-time job with a consulting firm and he is a graduate student at Chalmers University. IIRC, his Master's thesis is about the construction and evaluation of a four phase switch-mode inverter. (My best science subject was physics, in case you were wondering how I could remember that.) He's brainy and one hell of a multitasker in addition being talented and cute! :love:

And he is 28? I ll marry him!

I'd like to marry him, too! Another Koffeholic once told me that she wanted to his "wifey" (that was her exact wording), so there's plenty of competition. :laugh: However, we are all out of luck because he has a steady girlfriend, and I believe the lucky lady might even be his fiancé now. (I saw a recent picture on his website where he was wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring.)

Oh I wish he medaled once.

Yeah, it's too bad that Berntsson's a headcase :bang:, but I think his most important legacy lies in getting FS fans around the world to notice Sweden for the first time in decades with his creative programs.

he is so awesome!

I sometimes like to say that Koffe is made of pure awesome! :agree:

Joey, Joubert was worse than Teb and his nationals, where did you see the improvement? This sp just doesnt work. I heard he is injured though.
Seniorita, no one has called me joey except my mom and second wife. It does give me a feel of childhood. Thank you, but now about Joubert's SP.

I thought the music was fine for him and he skated to it. He also did some good tricks. It was not the best in the competiton, but I thought better than his previous comps.

Last edited:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Can I join the list? :laugh:

Ha ha ha, sure why not? ;) If ever we are in the same arena, we should all hold up a sign which reads "MARRY US, KOFFE!" :rofl: (Kurt Browning fans will get the reference. :biggrin:)