Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice job! :) Nice 3L/2T, bit tight on the landing, fall on solo triple jump (3F? or 3T?), nice 2A. Dealing with an injury, therefore unable to do variations on layback, stumble on fw, overall very good job, lovely spiral! :love:

Beautiful light baby blue dress as well. :)

I joined IN an hour ago and it's working ifne for me.
I like F. Zhang's cut of Swan Lake - not so trite - but the program doesn't live up to it.
She's a very pretty skater - lovely spiral - but seems to be coming back from injury. Fall on 3T.

reynycpr

On the Ice
I tuned in right before the 3flip, but reaction from the crowd seems like it was a clean performance! :) shaky 2A though

Nadine

Record Breaker
GIGANTIC APPLAUSE, WELL DESERVED, SKATED CLEAN! :party:

Nice 3L/2T, 3F, bit tight on 2A but done, lovely spirals & spins, totally 210% confidence, this is her competition to win. Totally different skater, not even the same as before, nowadays she is brimming with confidence, confidence, confidence!!!! :love:

She reminds me so much of Angela Nikodinov of the USA from years past, only she's more flexible, but same persona & body type, et al. :)

Well, no falls. Very smooth, commentator noted slight UR maybe on 2A. Usual beautiful sitspins, layback and Bielmann. I'm not a big Alissa fan so I'm not going to rave about it.

Layfan

Record Breaker
yey Alissa!!!!!! Whew. thank goodness. a little reserved but clean! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!