Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!! | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Ladies sp 7:15 est!!!!

emma

Record Breaker
just got home --- so glad to read your posts and get caught up! I can't wait to see some of these skates on on demand or maybe on tv (if they show the top whatever). Glad to hear it seems like a good comp!

lavender

Record Breaker
Do people take Agnes lightly. I knew the girl had the jumps/performance factor from the gpf. She's just still not my cup of tea. Maybe that's how some others feel...I don't know.

Breakdown of scores so far, if I'm not mistaken:
Traunero: 23.04 + 19. 24, tot. 42.88
F Zhang: 22.36 + 19.87, tot 41.23
Alissa 32.81 + 29.69, tot 62.50
Gao 33.10 + 25.33, tot 58.43
Gong didn't write it down
Gilles 26.60 + 22.15, tot 47.75
Agnes 34.12 + 27.42, tot 61.54
Caroline 26.94 + 22.54, tot 48.48
Kawamura 25.28 + 19.91, tot 45.19
Mirai 32.94 + 30.41, tot 63.35
Katy Jo, didn't write it down

Sorry for any errors!

essiejane

Rinkside
Mirai:
On the Skating Magazine it says "full package" but I think it should say "Potential to be a complete package"

ivy

On the Ice
Interesting that in PCS that Mirai is mostly ahead of Allissa - would have guessed the other based on comments

Layfan

Record Breaker
Mirai:
On the Skating Magazine it says "full package" but I think it should say "Potential to be a complete package"

I think she's already the full package. She has it all. She just need to hit it at more competitions that's all. It'd be nice if she had a 3-3 but her jumps are high and good.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Interesting that in PCS that Mirai is mostly ahead of Allissa - would have guessed the other based on comments

It's her speed. She is way faster than Alissa and on this night she was more expressive, too.

Both Mirai and Alissa were way ahead of the crowd so far on PCS. ITA with that and don't expect it to change.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I almost dread that Mirai is in first though. Well it's time to learn how to win from first place.

emma

Record Breaker
so, maybe silly questions, but who sat with Alissa in the KnC? What was Frank's reaction to Mirai's skate? Was Oppergard with Caroline?

Layfan

Record Breaker
It's her speed. She is way faster than Alissa and on this night she was more expressive, too.

Both Mirai and Alissa were way ahead of the crowd so far on PCS. ITA with that and don't expect it to change.

Agnes has the highest TES, but lowest PCS from the top contenders. Boo!

Agnes performed wonderfully but she was so sloooooooooow in her footwork. Still - highest TES. Wow. Look out for that girl! Her jumps were amazing and she also had very good spins.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Nagasu will be the "complete package" when she learns to control her freeskate nerves. So she's right- close, but no cigar.