Men's SP 7:30 EST | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 7:30 EST

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Where is Toni? Ryan just skated lights out. Absolutely brilliant.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Ryan started screaming at his TES score. That was thrilling.

I thought his score was completely deserved. He had higher TES than Jeremy due to the quad and clean jumps and slightly lower PCS. I love Jeremy too, but the quad makes a huge difference. Congrats, Ryan, I am so happy for you.

Especially a quad triple. and then his 3a was great.

jaylee

Medalist
Afterwards, Ryan said to Tom Z, "One year too late, eh?" He said it with a smile. Bittersweet.

Ryan's sister was there, as it was said she would be before the competition. I thought Tom Z wasn't supposed to be there at all?

I'm still on a high from Ryan Bradley, but Christopher Caluza was great !

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That was so wonderful! Beautiful 4T/3T, 3A, 3F. So much fun, he was so happy, audience so thrilled, so am I.

Wow, what a personal victory for him after finishing 18th at last season's Worlds! Good for him!! :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sorry I'm not even watching whomever is on the ice right now, too enthralled with what I just saw! :love: Replaying it over & over & over ad infinitum in my head. OMG!!!!!

Finally checked the scores, can't believe he's only 2 pts. ahead of Jeremy, but then I remember Ryan needs to up the speed in the middle. But OMG those jumps are untouchable, truly, best I've ever seen by an American man, bar none.

Tear in my eye full of excitement, thrilled, almost what I felt as when Zhenya came back!

BRAVO, RYAN BRADLEY, BRAVO!!!!! :love: :cool: :party2:

That wasn't Dark Eyes!

I love Christopher Caluzo! Little baby face, very tough little guy! Watch out for him in the future!

This is a great competition!

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Afterwards, Ryan said to Tom Z, "One year too late, eh?" He said it with a smile. Bittersweet.
Bittersweet, indeed. :(. Had he skated like this last year, he would make the Hotlympics team.
He was second in the FS last year. Please, Ryan, please win this.

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Ryan!!! Really, I do wish he could win the Nationals, and in exchange, give Jeremy a world medal. Now you know where I'm standing.:biggrin:

emma

Record Breaker
they posted Bradley's musick as Dark Eyes, but it wasn't. Sorry, don't have notes on Caluze - first seniors, he was great. spunky and full of energy, and happy with his skate. 3 ltz 3 loop and 3 flip for sure, also double axel. cool spins that need finness. He has good line and posture; looks fast. probably needs edge work and just that overall polish. someone to watch for sure!

ucrgirl

On the Ice
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!@1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EASILY DESERVES 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That 4/3 combo. and the 3AXEL were on par with the absolute best in the history of the sport ~ Evgeni Plushenko eat your heart out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only concerned about the speed in the middle, he's need to up the speed a little, but nobody in the WORLD can touch him when it comes to the jumps! :love: :love: :love:

Way to go!!!

alexeifan

On the Ice
Ryan did great, I noticed he didn't seem to do a whole lot of spin variation those and lil slow footwork. Too bad he didn't do that last year :(

emma

Record Breaker
wow. just now processing. so, so, so happy for Bradley. that was great. and yes, Nadine, slow patches (especially in the spins), but huge, lovely jumps, nice choreo and transitions. solid sp. fabulous/fantabulous performance!