Men's SP 7:30 EST | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 7:30 EST

emma

Record Breaker
I still fear that actually. Especially when I saw that video on FSU where he was wearing a jockstrap and getting rubbed down by his masseuse. :p

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? there is such a video???? OMG, i'm in serious trouble!

alexeifan

On the Ice
HA! I thought the same thing- early life crisis!

Although he doesn't do it for me, I have 2 girlfriends who are in love with him & think he is so sexy! They think he looks Amish, & they like it! lol

OMG amish lol hilarious lol. I think he's cute but not my type either. He just seems like such nice guy and love his skating.

Nadine

Record Breaker
HUGE 3A & 3F from Ross! :thumbsup: Barely hung on to 3L/2T, but did fine. Nice butt spin, lol, clean crisp spins.

Good job, Ross, good job! :cool:

seniorita

Record Breaker
HA! I thought the same thing- early life crisis!

Although he doesn't do it for me, I have 2 girlfriends who are in love with him & think he is so sexy! They think he looks Amish, & they like it! lol

Off subject but you have two girlfriends simultaneously? what if they read the board? :p
museksk8r, Abott put an earing??? :OOO

emma

Record Breaker
ok, i'm like what on the Davis detail.

Miner, some latin jazzy music. Nice 3 axel to start. 3ltz2toe squeaked landing on the lutz. spread eagle outside then inside then outside edge nice. steps into 3 flip nice. spins good. footwork nice. good energy and pep. nice spins. In 5th overall.