Men's SP 7:30 EST | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 7:30 EST

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Nationals is a BIG event for American and Canadian skaters; it's like the European Championships for European skaters. It determines World and Olympic berths. Many great American skaters and coaches have long said that the National Championships is the most difficult event for an American skater, even more so than Worlds.

That is really true. It's a high pressure situation. And with so many competitors, Worlds seems easier in comparision. (Of course it's not). But think about it..Jeremy gives it all in Nationals..then burns up by Worlds.

emma

Record Breaker
I have, and it's sexeh, just like its owner! :p:love::laugh:

OMG, you crack me up! I am so, so trying to see the sexy in Abbot; I admit, his skating is sublime. That starts with an "s" too :)) I love him, so it's all good (but there was a time when I feared I might be arrested for my thoughts regarding Lambiel....).

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow I wish I was in the audience, the bombastic music, the claps, laughs, seems like everybody's having a BALL!!!! :party:

Anybody in the audience right now? If so, what are your impressions, what's happening!?! :confused: :) :love:

SLouise

Rinkside
Nadine, do you leave the IN web page open? It seems to help my feed when I close their web page & just leave the viewing window up.

sigrid

On the Ice
Nationals is a BIG event for American and Canadian skaters; it's like the European Championships for European skaters. It determines World and Olympic berths. Many great American skaters and coaches have long said that the National Championships is the most difficult event for an American skater, even more so than Worlds.

I know, and I understand it. Nationals seems so stressful for american skaters (and for japanese and russians), I'm just so sad for Adam, he has proved he can do it so well internationally

alexeifan

On the Ice
Ok first I just love jeremy abbot, seems like a great guy. I think he is having a midlife crisis soooo early with this earring lol. On universalsports he said he got a new hairdo too.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
(but there was a time when I feared I might be arrested for my thoughts regarding Lambiel....).

I still fear that actually. Especially when I saw that video on FSU where he was wearing a jockstrap and getting rubbed down by his masseuse. :p

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok first I just love jeremy abbot, seems like a great guy. I think he is having a midlife crisis soooo early with this earring lol. On universalsports he said he got a new hairdo too.

Ahhhhhhh, I love his hairstyle too. I am such a fanboy, I just can't help myself! :love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nadine, do you leave the IN web page open? It seems to help my feed when I close their web page & just leave the viewing window up.

Thanks for heads up, will do so now, i.e. close it! :) But thank goodness I've not had any more problems since returning during the 1st group.

THEY'RE ONE THE ICE, little intros. about each one, feel like I'm at the Miss America Pageant wherein they do this. :laugh:

greengal5874

Rinkside

HA! I thought the same thing- early life crisis!

Although he doesn't do it for me, I have 2 girlfriends who are in love with him & think he is so sexy! They think he looks Amish, & they like it! lol

Nadine

Record Breaker
Bradley started skating at age 2, like reading, especially loves to write, some day would love to be an author, favorite sports team is Duke Blue Devils! :cool:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
ROCK THE HOUSE DOWN, Ryan!!!!!

Last edited:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
HA! I thought the same thing- early life crisis!

Although he doesn't do it for me, I have 2 girlfriends who are in love with him & think he is so sexy! They think he looks Amish, & they like it! lol

HAHAHAHAHA! Amish, WHAT?! :laugh::rofl: