Men's SP 7:30 EST | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 7:30 EST

gmyers

Record Breaker
And don't forget how horribly he messed up a foot last season! Really awful with special metal boot insert I think!! Bradley is great!

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!@1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EASILY DESERVES 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That 4/3 combo. and the 3AXEL were on par with the absolute best in the history of the sport ~ Evgeni Plushenko eat your heart out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only concerned about the speed in the middle, he's need to up the speed a little, but nobody in the WORLD can touch him when it comes to the jumps! :love: :love: :love:

emma

Record Breaker
Brings the crowd to its feet. Played the crowd the whole time.

Starts with 4t3t huge and smoothe. plays the crowd skates around into huge 3axel. having fun again. into camel spin with change foot, slow but centered. plays the crowd again into foot work to 3 flip. does death drop into sit spin. looks happy and loose. starts his straight line footwork an dhe is having too much fun. ends with change foot combination spin and big smile standing O

Layfan

Record Breaker
Will he go ahead of Jeremy? He had that gorgeous 4-3 but he was much slower in his spins and footwork. But what a showman.

Whoa, Ryan. The biggest jump combo and the most fun!

Let nobody try to be cute when Ryan is in the house, cuz nobody does it like him!

Into 1st!!!

I;ll say it again -- no more dissing Tom Z!!! :thumbsup:

seniorita

Record Breaker
4/3 and he landed the axel?
I WANNA SEE THIS!
what music he skated to?

PLease post a video soon! (you cant record Icenetwork on pc?)

sk8indel

On the Ice
Ryan Bradley
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
4T-3T
3A
3F
Standing Ovation :D

TES:43.89
PCS:36.50
Score:80.39
1st!
(I'm going to miss the next guy because I need to change computers) :/

Last edited by a moderator:

jaylee

Medalist
Ryan started screaming at his TES score. That was thrilling.

I thought his score was completely deserved. He had higher TES than Jeremy due to the quad and clean jumps and slightly lower PCS. I love Jeremy too, but the quad makes a huge difference. Congrats, Ryan, I am so happy for you.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
OMG, Ryan is in the lead!!! I'm thrilled beyond words!