Men's SP 7:30 EST | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 7:30 EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, I just realized I don't any of these guys except for Bradley & Armin (he was FAB at Skate America, even though I had the flu & unfortunately missed his FS, but the applause in the auditorium was HUGE!!!!!). :)^)

Layfan

Record Breaker
woah, they found that chain on the ice during warm up. thank goodness Jeremy didn't run into it can you imagine!

emma

Record Breaker
wow, i am so deflated that I missed Abbot. Anyway....i'm going to take a little break and then come back. I totally want to see armin and Bradley and a bunch of others, but...I'm feeling sorry for myself right now.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
woah, they found that chain on the ice during warm up. thank goodness Jeremy didn't run into it can you imagine!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Thank you, skate gods, for not allowing Jeremy's skate to be ruined!

Layfan

Record Breaker
Funny! He's a boy next door type to me.

Yay, Parker found the necklace.

I'm with you on this Spun ;) I think the SP is something that sort of goes against his nature but he pulls it off well. Still, I think last year's SP was more to his persona.

Layfan

Record Breaker
wow, i am so deflated that I missed Abbot. Anyway....i'm going to take a little break and then come back. I totally want to see armin and Bradley and a bunch of others, but...I'm feeling sorry for myself right now.

I know how you feel. I missed MIRAI last night because of the darn freezing feed. I'm still grumpy about it.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
more than Bradley? :O

IMO, yes, more than Bradley. I know that's not popular opinion though. Jeremy is cute, sweet, sensitive, comical, intellectual, and a gentleman, among other traits, and there's something charmingly sexy about all of those qualities. :love::p

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
When I heard Wesley Campbell was skating to Metallica I was hoping it would be "Enter Sandman", but unfortunately it was not, you have to be a power skater with a lot of GUTS to skate to that! :cool:

Still, he was a fighter, fought on the 3L & the 3A, though he did have a slight stumble on the fw.

Good job, Wes! :)

sk8indel

On the Ice
Wesley Campbell
Orion

3Lz (fight on landing)-2T
3A (trouble on landing as well)
3F
small stumble in footwork?

TES:32.07
PCS:27.28
Score:59.35
5th

jaylee

Medalist
I was watching Jeremy in the mixed zone and they mentioned something about one of his spins not getting all the levels. Jeremy was surprised, saying he had been counting and thought he had gotten all of them. I'm not sure which spin they're talking about.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was watching Jeremy in the mixed zone and they mentioned something about one of his spins not getting all the levels. Jeremy was surprised, saying he had been counting and thought he had gotten all of them. I'm not sure which spin they're talking about.

Better that happened here at Nationals than at Worlds (if he makes the team).

Wow, Jason - another big young talent! Long and lithe like Evan L but with great line and elegance despite his adolescent look. Real flair and pizzazz, super-flexible, great spinner. Yippee!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, Jason Brown is America's version of Canada's Shawn Sawyer ~ he is FLEXIBLE ~ those Russian splits & the SFL were AWESOME to see!!!!! :cool: And lol I do recall seeing him skate last year, has a unique Russian ethnic look going on, should be a dancer if he doesn't make it in skating. SUPERB!!!!! :love: