Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Faiella & Scali were wonderful. Unfortunately I think the judges are sending them a message to retire.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
great skate also from the Kerrs, love this program!

anyway, seeing their score, I start to think that Faiella-Scali were a bit undermarked..

Faiella/Scali were undermarked in PCS because of their flawed SD and because they skated before the final group.

beep_beep

Medalist
R/T are stars !!!

I hope it won't happen to them what happened to the other Gorshkov team that were a breath of fresh air and then were repackaged into something else once they became Russia #1...

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh wow! 2nd place for Elena and Nikita! WAY TO GO!!! :love: The highest TES so far!

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Wow huge score FD score for I/K. They easily beat R/T. Will be interesting to see what Russian fed. does for Worlds now.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Loved B/S. That was a wonderful performance. Really like this couple not sure why so many don't. Nicky on Eurosport would have them behind the Kerrs

beep_beep

Medalist
P/B :party2:
Not a foot out of place! That was awsome!!!

And for the record (I never get tired of reminding people of it): Fabian is hot

Last edited:

oleada

Record Breaker
P/B :rock2:
Not a foot out of place! That was awsome!!!

And for the record (I never get tired of reminding people of it): Fabian is hot

Wheee....finally they win!! I am so happy!! Congrats to the other two medalists too, very deserving.

My two favorite teams I/K and P/B did so well. :)

Sad for R/T....they deserve to be at Worlds, it's a shame Russia only has two spots. That should change next year, I think. In any case, the battle for Russia #1 will be red hot next year, as I/K were only 3 pts behind B/S in the free.

euroskate

Final Flight
programs to remember:
P/B finaly making a medal and then GOLD
F/S great program with lot´s of emotions
K/K great interesting program

all three russians very good in technic, but programs well not so much to remember

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
I'm very happy for Péchalat & Bourzat finally earning a medal at Europeans, for the Kerrs' second medal and for Faiella & Scali coming back from a bad SD and skating a great FD. :rock: The top two Russian couples were overscored. Did Bobrova & Soloviev really deserve higher PCS than the Kerrs and Faiella & Scali? :sheesh:

Last edited: