Mens - Long Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Mens - Long Program

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Brezina struggled a bit at the beginning...

jan

On the Ice
A fair number of little errors from Amodio! I am surprised he was so excited.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Michal had a rough day at the office. :(

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Michal BREZINA (CZE)

3A - nice!
3F - enormous height, but falls
2S - planned 4S?
FSSp
SlSt
FCSSp
3A-2T
3F - fall again
2A
3Lz - or was it only 2Lz?
3S-2T-2Lo
ChSt
CCoSp

Too bad...I was rooting for him.

Score: 125.26, total 201.39 and into 5th

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The guys are generally not performing well today.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I'm not normally much of a Joubert fan, but I did find his FS inspiring. For the most part, he kept up the momentum and the only visible mistakes were the two very brief hands down. The thing about Brian is that he skates with strength and confidence, and it went very, very well with Ode to Joy. When almost everything is working, it does make for a rousing performance.

And for people who thinks Joubert should be first overall? He blew it in the short, but he is first in the long, at least.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
I'm not normally much of a Joubert fan, but I did find his FS inspiring. For the most part, he kept up the momentum and the only visible mistakes were the two very brief hands down. The thing about Brian is that he skates with strength and confidence, and it went very, very well with Ode to Joy. When almost everything is working, it does make for a rousing performance.

And for people who thinks Joubert should be first overall? He blew it in the short, but he is first in the long, at least.

Agree. Thank you explained much better than me what I was trying to say with "this music suit him", it's inspiring