Mens - Long Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Mens - Long Program

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
I'm proud of Adrian. He fought for it. He has great versatility in his skating, because he is highly skilled, and really enters into the theme of each programme. In spite of recovering from injury, he gave a performance well worth watching, and I'm so glad that the crowd showed him their appreciation.

Ditto!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Paolo's performance was kind of flat for me.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Attention camera people, don't just zoom in on a skater's hand or feet during a spin, we need to see the entire skater! *** was that? Go be artistic in your own time, crappy camera people/director who allows them to do this.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
My favourite Swede is next! ROCK THE HOUSE DOWN, KOFFE!!!!! :rock:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Paolo BACCHINI (ITA)

3A - hands down/fall
3Lz-3T
FSSp
SlSt
3Lo - hand down/fall
3S-3T
2F
2A
CSSp
3S-2T-2T
ChSt
2A - lean, stepout
CCoSp

Score: 118.95, new SB, total 178.34 and 2nd for now

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kristoffer BERNTSSON (SWE)

3Lz-3T - no flow coming out
3A - twofooted
3A - fall, no combo
FCSSp - loses balance, re-centers...will it count?
CSSp
3Lz - good
2F - e
3Lo - another fall

No, my feed stopped working...what did he do in the end?

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The commentators mentioned that Kris changed his jump plan completely, so that may have screwed him over.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I"ve seen my share of crotch grabbing done to Michael Jackson music during competitive programs, but it's usually a brush and a flick. But not Kristoffer BERNTSSON, oh no, when he grabs his crotch, he does it with gusto. He held it, fondled it and kept at it until he was satisfied. That was a level 4 crotch grab.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
i"ve seen my share of crotch grabbing done to michael jackson music during competitive programs, but it's usually a brush and a flick. But not kristoffer berntsson, oh no, when he grabs his crotch, he does it with gusto. He held it, fondled it and kept at it until he was satisfied. That was a level 4 crotch grab.

lmao!!!

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I"ve seen my share of crotch grabbing done to Michael Jackson music during competitive programs, but it's usually a brush and a flick. But not Kristoffer BERNTSSON, oh no, when he grabs his crotch, he does it with gusto. He held it, fondled it and kept at it until he was satisfied. That was a level 4 crotch grab.

:rofl: Koffe is always 110% committed to his choreography. :p

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Was the lady sitting to the right of BERNTSSON the same one that was next to Adrian earlier?
I'm glad Adrian stayed 3rd.