US Nationals TV Broadcast times (finally!) | Golden Skate

US Nationals TV Broadcast times (finally!)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
So since it's Saturday, it's finally time for the TV Broadcasts to start. I figured, since i didn't see anything, I'd make a thread that has the times in it because posts get lost in the individual event threads - and hopefully it will save people from accidently forgetting when the broadcasts are.

Credit to one of the Sources (since the other was just my personal Yahoo!TV listings page which is much less descriptive)

Today, 1/29/11:

3:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST on NBC - Pairs FS and Ice Dance FD
(6:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST on Universal Sports - repeat of the Pairs FS, Ice Dance FD, and some Ladies SP)
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST on NBC - Ladies FS (and the Alissa - Mirai - Rachael medal battle)
(11:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST on Universal Sports - repeat of the Ladies FS)

Tomorrow, 1/30/11:

4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST on NBC - Mens FS (Ryan and Jeremy, this'll be interesting.)
(6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST on Universal Sports - repeat of the Mens FS)

Far off in the distance, 2/5/11:

2:30 PM - 4:30 PM EST on NBC - Exhibitions (Because of course we don't want to see these the day they happen, network broadcasters. :scratch:)

(Any issue with this thread being here, since I don't know if it's not supposed to be or whatever?)

silversprings77

Rinkside
<cries> Apparently in Tampa, our NBC station is deciding they would rather show the local pirate parade than nationals, even though two local pairs (Evora/Ladwig & Denney/Barrett) are in medal contention. grrr.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
<cries> Apparently in Tampa, our NBC station is deciding they would rather show the local pirate parade than nationals, even though two local pairs (Evora/Ladwig & Denney/Barrett) are in medal contention. grrr.

That sucks.

But I'd sort of expect more YouTubes of these broadcasts, since it's easier for people to record from a TV in most cases, so you may still be able to catch the skates eventually.

essiejane

Rinkside
No Ladies short on NBC?? Or maybe they'll show it with the Pairs and Dance free....
Anyone know?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
No Ladies short on NBC?? Or maybe they'll show it with the Pairs and Dance free....
Anyone know?

They may show some today, or they may just show them between/before some of the freeskates tonight. That's what I think they usually do.

gold12345

Medalist

What the HECK is a pirate parade? I'm so sorry your NBC is ridiculous.