3flip/3toe (nice!)
3sal (nice soft, deep knees on landing)
3lutz/2toe/2loop (hop on the 2loop)
3loop (from 3turns - nice!)
2axel
3flip (fall - aww...)
combination spin
footwork (ok, not the best)
3toe (? sry I was picking up a pencil off the floor and missed it lol)

I love her flowy, airy skating and presentation - nice limbs also! She's my favorite of the up-and-coming US skaters!

Shame about that one fall - SO MUCH TALENT AND SPEED.

SP: 58.43
FS: 108.77
Total: 167.20 - Currently 2nd

Last edited:

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
Beautiful skate by Christina! Fall on the flip, but she's a junior, she's not used to skating this long. She didn't go away after her 5th place last year. Excellent!

beep_beep

Medalist
How much did Gao grow??
She looks really tall (and gorgeous). Too bad for the fall.

I'm really liking how the american girls seem to be done with the pwetty pwincess look.

Last edited:

Layfan

Record Breaker
That was really great from Christina. I would like to see a clean skate from her one of these days though. But neeeeearly perfect until the very end. And she looked beautiful. I can't wait to see what she'll look like next year at 17.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Another GORGEOUS debut by Christina Gao; it will be a rivalry between her & Agnes here & now, the rivalry has begun; the princess vs. the amulgamtion (hard to classify Agnes, she's like everything rolled into one; power/magesty/tall/lean/etc. etc. etc.).

I LOVE both of these kids. FINALLY, the USA is back!!!!!! Two ladies with the goods to blow the world away at the very top. Ahhhh, I can't wait, lol cannot even concentrate on anybody else but these two....dreams of gold....dreams of gold. :love:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Alissa's skating is just so light and airy, it's great. Like I said before, she has an ethereal quality to it. And her dress flows really nicely (though I have to imagine that extra fabric at the bottom wrapping around her leg like it keeps doing is a bit annoying to her)

And as I'm typing this, nice save on that jump (the one where she landed and almost fell but squatted really low and saved herself)

lavender

Record Breaker
zawadsky's skating does nothing for me...every season a new over-hyped skater who just doesn't have that artistic spark...

ITA...I enjoyed Gao more with the triple/triple. I think Agnes could still be growing if you can believe that. She does have some crazy huge jumps.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Landed everything! Save on the 3L, two lutz combinations, and a 3-jump combination to add on with what she already has.. :)

herro

On the Ice
Alissa Czisny - 2nd after SP - OMG I'm shaking so much right now!

I just love her opening skating sequence - so lovely.

3lutz/2toe (yes!)
3flip (YEA!)
3toe/2toe/2loop (OMG I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW)
gorgeous spins as usual
3loop (wild landing, almost sat down on the ice, but held on - might have been under-rotated)
3lutz/2toe (YES!)
2axel
3toe (YESSSSS)
beautiful combination spin
beautiful layback spin into bielmann - so fast, centered, beautiful!

I am so happy right now! Please make the worlds team Alissa! She seriously can medal at Worlds if she's on!

SP: 62.50
FS: 128.74
Total: 191.24

YESSSSSSSS

Last edited:

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
I do not like Alissa's dress at all, I hate it when the skirt is short on one side and longer on the other.

Agnes was amazing she is going to be a serious contender for Sochi, she has the full package!!!!