Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS

emma

Record Breaker
Oh goodness. my heart hurts. Musademba has such beautiful carriage, strong back, nice positions, nice choreo....she's really a great skater. Fabulous presence too. But, way too many falls (3 was it?), plus a hand down on another jump and almost fell out of a spin at the end. But, again, such great skills, a sort of natural elegance, and presence. I hope she perseveres and we get to watch more of her.

sk8indel

On the Ice
Kristine Musademba

3F (ur? fall)
3F (fall)
3S-2T
3L
3T (hand down)
3T
2A

TES:36.13
PCS:42.46
Ded:2
Score:76.59
Total:123.53
4th

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
Oh goodness. my heart hurts. Musademba has such beautiful carriage, strong back, nice positions, nice choreo....she's really a great skater. Fabulous presence too. But, way too many falls (3 was it?), plus a hand down on another jump and almost fell out of a spin at the end. But, again, such great skills, a sort of natural elegance, and presence. I hope she perseveres and we get to watch more of her.
I totally agree with you. I really love the way Kristine skates. She has such a great technique. I maybe wrong but it seems she is lacking of training. If Derrick Delmore stays with her, I am sure he can make her much more consistent skater.

Oh, here it is! I'm so nervous. I don't even know whom I want to win. I want all three of the top ladies to go to Worlds, and of course that's not possible. Oh, yipes!

emma

Record Breaker
wow, i'm soooooo nervous! Here's hoping they can all skate their very best!!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hi guys,
I found nbc stream!! http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nbc.html

there is some series now but i guess if it is Harry's Law (which i dont know but it looks like some law series :D) it should start in 25mins there?

OMG, you're an angel!!!!! :love: Thank you so very much, that link works phenomenally with my Firefox browser! :rock:

Since I'm in the PNW I honestly thought I would have to wait until 9PM PST to watch it, but all thanks to you I can now follow it online L-I-V-E!!!!! :party: :party2:

Thus far it's even better than IN's coverage, which has been jerky throughout. And this is free, lol. :D

cocovica

On the Ice
OMG, you're an angel!!!!! :love: Thank you so very much, that link works phenomenally with my Firefox browser! :rock:

Since I'm in the PNW I honestly thought I would have to wait until 9PM PST to watch it, but all thanks to you I can now follow it online L-I-V-E!!!!! :party: :party2:

Thus far it's even better than IN's coverage, which has been jerky throughout. And this is free, lol. :D
no problem! am glad i can help :D...I know how am freaking out when I cant found any live stream for gp for example :D...enjoy!