Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS

lavender

Record Breaker
Alexe..lovely girl. I just wonder why she's so inconsistent. Does she do full run throughs like Rachel. Is it really because she's taller that makes her inconsistent like the commentators claim.

Poor girl.

herro

On the Ice
Alexe Gilles (19) - 11th after SP

Wow, I love her dress!

3lutz (landed, but swinging free leg)
2axel (hard fall)
3flip/2toe (two-foot on flip, wonky edge on toe)
2loop
rather slow spins...
2toe
1flip
2sal/1loop/1loop (from a weird left-outside edge entrance - maybe changed plans from a lutz)

Lovely skating, but too bad she's inconsistent...

Layfan

Record Breaker
Poor Alexe. such an elegant program. What's going on with her? Can't seem to find her mojo.

L'amour

On the Ice
This program isn't good for her. There were some parts thta the choreo didn't match at all with the music.

emma

Record Breaker
loved her dress and music!!! If I could skate, I would totally use this version of a Queen classic. Too bad for all the mistakes. but, great effort!

Nadine

Record Breaker
So sad for Alexe, her problems continue here at Nationals with only one or two clean jumps, the rest popped or singled, one fall at least. So sad, when she's on her jumps are BIG & GORGEOUS, but when she's off she's really off. :( :cry:

Here's hoping the last group ALL skate clean; the best competitions are when everyone skates their best & you win! :thumbsup:

herro

On the Ice
Boy, I remember being really excited when she first came on the scene as a junior. Her jumps looked so fantastic back then...

emma

Record Breaker
This program isn't good for her. There were some parts thta the choreo didn't match at all with the music.

I suspect this could be a great program for her, but with the mistakes, she just couldn't make it work. it's a shame. But, I admire her spirit and she kept her chin up!

Nadine

Record Breaker
p.s. I did enjoy the music of Bohemian Rhapsody by Freddy Mercury. :)

GOOOOOOOOOO CAROLINE ZHANG!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ugh, I don't believe I've seen a meltdown that bad since Kostner in Los Angeles 2009. Gilles doesn't have anywhere near Kostner's skating skills either to try and make up ground on PCS. Too bad! :cry:

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
That would be absolutely amazing... Does anyone know if it works outside the US? I'm currently in Australia.. I've tried it twice but twice my browser crashed...

It's working. I'm in Bangkok, Thailand now. But if your bandwidth capacity is limited (like mine is), it will be very choppy.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ouch! Zhang goes down on the 3Lutz and the 3Salchow! I really hope this is not a forecast of what is to come!

lavender

Record Breaker
Caroline looks nice. She looks like she lost weight and toning up. Still working on the tech but nice flip.

I liked Alexe's music too.