Ladies FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS

Layfan

Record Breaker
Why oh why can't Ashely have a clean SP??

That was very nice. Too bad about the little mistakes but that girl really has lovely carriage, lovely lines and lovely spins.

I still don't like the footwork sequences. Doesn't have a thing to do with the music in my eyes.

But good for her in all a very lovely program.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
110.73 for Ashley, 165.36 total. Good improvement! If only she could be SP consistant.

Trewyn

Medalist
That lutz was the most amazing one I've ever seen from her. Was it on the correct edge because I can't tell these things.. The popped flip was weird.. Wonder what happened there.. But I do love watching her skate like this.. Sometimes I want to give up on her, but then I watch her skate again and it's just.. she's my favourite!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, great shot of all the ladies by the board waiting to take their turn. And I see Rach is wearing that FAB red sparkly dress she wore at Skate America (looks breathtaking in person, honestly, in fact ALL the skaters' costumes looks a heck of a lot better in person than on t.v./screen/et al).

Here go Scott & Sandra, biased toward Alissa per usual (Scott is from the same hometown as Alissa; btw I never liked how he talked about Sarah Hughes, nothing overt, same as he does with Rachael; I've been watching him for a couple of decades so easy to see his prejudices & biases).

I just don't like favoritism and these two commentators wreak of it (yes, I recall the 2002 Olympics clearly, same as the 2010 Olympics).

I wish ALL the skaters to do well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO USA!!!!! :party:

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
WOW, three seasoned competitors and three relative newbies. Let's hope for no splats and for each to skate to their potential! Looking especially forward to seeing if Rachael lays it down, skating last. If the girls before her skate lights out, Rachael needs to bring her 3-3 and 2a-3t TO THE TABLE! SO EXCITED.

And will be lovely to see Christina Gao and her 3F-3T which she did so beautifully in her SP.

Trewyn

Medalist
I have a feeling Ashley is gonna end up fourth when all is said and done.

That would be pretty good.. I haven't seen much from the warm-up but these ladies all look on! I'm rooting for Alissa..Everyone else just does nothing for me..

Layfan

Record Breaker
I know what Tracy Wilson said was true but she was really irritating the way she said it.

I really like Gao's dress.

Great, I'm finally going to see Vanessa Lam! It sounds as though she's got a lot of potential.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, I realize hate is a strong word, but I hate Lam's costume. :eek: It doesn't relate to her music choice AT ALL!

MrScroogeMcDuck

On the Ice
Here go Scott & Sandra, biased toward Alissa per usual

Did you see the coverage earlier today on NBC? Scott and Sandra were discussing tonight's FS. They talked about who might win and brought up Flatt and Czisny. They never even mentioned Mirai! I couldn't believe it.

Last edited: