Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST) | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Armin's beautiful posture is a huge relief after that beastly Dornbush. Unfortunately Armin isn't up to Dornbush's level in speed, jump security or ability to maximize the jump layout. He's going to be second.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol is that what they said? :laugh: Delusional, the american men aren't fit to wipe the feet of the Japanese nor Patrick Chan, though I applaud bradley for trying.

Layfan

Record Breaker
What is in the water today? The men are doing great!

I think Richard will hang on to first though.

Oh and Scott? to answer your question about what other country has this much depth? It's called Japan.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I typed too soon, or should've paid more attention to counting the jumps done. Adam is safely ahead of Armin when the score comes up.

Nadine

Record Breaker
here goes scott hamilton in his little girl's voice blah blah blah, along with his sidekick, i hope they fire him and her one day. i have not complaints about tonia k. on IN.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Keegan! AK REPRESENT! :rock:

and I can't say that I've ever heard a woman with the male gravel voice of Scott Hamilton. :rolleye: In fact Scott sounds like he's congested at the moment.

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
bunch of them out on the ice warming up, abbott in that silly ugly outfit, and keegan messing doing the incredible hulk again. :D

sandra putting down mroz, blah blah blah

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
here goes scott hamilton in his little girl's voice blah blah blah, along with his sidekick, i hope they fire him and her one day. i have not complaints about tonia k. on IN.

Every sport has their "announcer who will not shut up about certain things". NBC broadcast one of my hockey team's games about a week or so ago, and one of the commentators has a reputation for never shutting up (and saying creepy things as well).

Last group looking ready. Costume analysis: I love Jeremy's vest. The dark blue of Ryan's shirt looks great. Brandon's dual-fabric shirt looks kind of odd. Didn't really get good glances at the others.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
always smart to listen to the choreographic genius of Sandra Besic. I may not like her a lot of the time from a commentary standpoint, but she's brilliant when she puts a program on a skater.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
bunch of them out on the ice warming up, abbott in that silly ugly outfit, and keegan messing doing the incredible hulk again. :D

sandra putting down mroz, blah blah blah

What silly ugly outfit? I thought it's his SP costume poeple have issues with.

Layfan

Record Breaker
What a pity that Jeremy's boot problems got in the way of his quad this season. Last year he was doing it so well. He's been doing the quad for years! Good thing that's not the only thing he has going for him.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
¨Is there a country in the world with men depth..?¨
Hmmm Japan?

Not even close. The US has fantastic depth in its junior and up and coming skaters, two of which just laid it down. US junior men won 4 of the junior grand prix gold medals this season, dominating the circuit, and that does not include Armin.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Definitely not chacking Keegan, Toni!

So excited to finally see him skate. Never really got to see anything since they never show novice/junior, and youtube's not always great quality.

Wasn't there a bunch of attention when he was novice because he landed a triple axel?