Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST) | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

emma

Record Breaker
OMG -- I am sooooooo happy for Ryan. My heartfelt congratulations to him and all the medalists.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
"Did you think you had done enough when you were finished?"

Ryan: "Noooooooooooooooooo!" and shaking his head and laughing while he said it. Haha, so adorable.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
gotta love being offended for offended's sake...

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan... you are fantastic.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Rudy Galindo 3rd oldest; didn't have Rudy's incredible moment nor artistry, but he did it. Congrats! Now he finally has a National Title. Good luck on SOI, that's one move that I do agree with Scott on, because he better hire him, he's a born showman! :)

The SP kept him up there. I forgot this is COP, you can win with falls, and especially you can win if you blow the top off the place with your SP, which Ryan did!

ks777

Record Breaker
Happy for Ryan and Richard. I hope Ryan really work on his skating skills.

BIG QUESTION; Will the Committee select Jeremy for Worlds and send Ross off to 4CC?

Whom do you think would make the strongest team for International Skating?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I'm not impressed with Bradley's clowning. Jeremy had the most beautiful and sophiscated program and skating. Too bad he blew it on the jumps. :cry:

I don't see any American man with a medal hope.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Interesting that both Russian and the US had champs 27 and 10th year in seniors

Nice factoid, gmyers, thanks for bring that up! :love: And IIRC Zhenya hired Bradley for his KOI, which was unfortunately cancelled, so he does like him, which is FAB! :love:

jan

On the Ice
Ryan had the worst skating skills by far of all of the men tonight. As well his levels for the spins were not there. Where did he get the points? Sympathy votes for sure.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Well I think they'd be better off sending Jeremy, but they probably will send Richard and Ross.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Re Ryan Bradley, what the heck with those limp-wristed, sissy movements? Were they supposed to be charming and funny? I don't think so. He's just adding stereoptyped that skating is for sissy. Hate the program! And suckie skate to win the title, totally NOT deserving the win.

Oh lawdy. Did you not hear the dozens of times the theme of the program is announced? He's skating to Mozart and referencing the film Amadeus. He is portraying a FOP, not the other f word. Mozart was a huge foppity fop of a fop, but he was vigorously heterosexual. And considering that Mozart was famously flamboyant in life, it's likely accurate. It doesn't diminish the fact that Mozart is one of the most talented and revered human beings that ever lived. He just happened to take life and wrist holds not very seriously.