Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ryan has an infectious smile.

All skills regardless, that 4T-3T was impressive.

jaylee

Medalist
^ Amodio didn't do a quad.

As much as I love seeing Jeremy and Ryan's SPs on my tv, the third group FS is going on RIGHT NOW. Jason Brown just went into first.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker

As much as I love seeing Jeremy and Ryan's SPs on my tv, the third group FS is going on RIGHT NOW. Jason Brown just went into first.

Like NBC ever cares about us fans who want to see more skaters.

They're probably going to either cut to the FS now since Ryan's done, or show Brandon or Keegan's SP and then cut to Rippon's FS.

nataliem

Spectator
I'm in the Mountains.
Is it just west coast or NBC are showing the tributes to the SP?
When will the LP starts to broadcast and will they cut the whole Group 3?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I'm in the Mountains.
Is it just west coast or NBC are showing the tributes to the SP?
When will the LP starts to broadcast and will they cut the whole Group 3?

They just cut to Ryan and Jeremy backstage today. Looks like they're going to start FS's soon.

Edit: Yup, quick interview with Evan Lysacek while Rippon gets ready to skate/Jason Wong gets his scores.

Layfan

Record Breaker

That's what I thought. So Euros wasn't really much of a quadfest. Actually, it was kind of a splatfest. But Amodio winning and Brian coming back to win silver was awesome.

Nadine

Record Breaker
All right, my spirits have risen! My sis just called me to say she looooooooooooooooooves Ryan Bradley. She said she had a smile on her face the entire time, then she made me laugh & asked if he's gay, lol. :D

She's not a f.s. fan like me, so I appreciate when she does watch. :love:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Now the results link has gone haywire! What gives?

Is it giving you only like 5 of the scores when it refreshes? It's been doing that sporadically to me.

Adam's up. The way his hair is slicked more at the bottom looks kind of funny.

Good luck, Adam!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, Adam had a BIG step-out of his 3Axel (likely UR) and a step in between the combo, he didn't do a 3-jump combo (don't know why?) and his footwork towards the end seemed to be throw away with the choreo as if his soul was not really into it. He's going to need many errors from those ahead of him to be on the World team I feel. :(

Layfan

Record Breaker
Hurray!!!!!! Hurray for Adam! that was gorgeous.

too bad my feed kept freezing. I didn't even get to see his triple axel. but what I saw of the program was gorgeous. wow, it would be amazing if he managed to get on the podium.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Adam did a good job except for the fallout on the 3axel, but the whole time I kept imagining Yuna skating; she jumps bigger than all of the men except for Bradley, especially her 3/3 combos. It makes me wonder how she would score against the American men?

Anyhow, back to Adam, good job.

emma

Record Breaker
Is it giving you only like 5 of the scores when it refreshes? It's been doing that sporadically to me.

Adam's up. The way his hair is slicked more at the bottom looks kind of funny.

Good luck, Adam!

Yes, for me too, i was wondering if they are blocking scores as they are delayed in showing some of these LPs