Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST) | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP (starts at 4pm EST)

Nadine

Record Breaker
scott i would never use the words lyrical in regards to keegan, blah blah, putting him down and making him flub up. :D Scott he's just like you don't you love it! :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
didn't hear Sandra putting down anyone during the warm up, but whatever. interpret as you wish.

Nadine

Record Breaker
oops except only difference is that keegan can JUMP! No quads, but the triples he does are BIG!

jan

On the Ice
scott i would never use the words lyrical in regards to keegan, blah blah, putting him down and making him flub up. :D Scott he's just like you don't you love it! :laugh:

He is a lot like Scott Hamilton..no use of arms..but kind of exciting!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Wow, that sitting position was pretty much parallel to the ice.

What's Keegan's music? Bits of it sound like "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, haha.

Nadine

Record Breaker
of course he has to work on his choreography & the finess of his skating says the big *****! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

lavender

Record Breaker
Keegan may not be lyrical (Scott) but he can skate....especially jump. In the mens field lyrical is definitely not big requirement. Surprisingly I'm finding myself liking him.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
of course he has to work on his choreography & the finess of his skating says the big BICH! ;)

I'd agree with her on the finesse bit, maybe. But woooooooooooooooooooooooow, that was amazing for Keegan. Big jumps, that sit spin!, and I liked the energy on the footwork was cool.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker

um, he wasn't putting him down at all... Keegan is raw power... Scott has been in Keegan's corner for the last few years.

ivy

On the Ice
And I liked the music for Keegan pretty well - but why be so literal 'Hulkish' in the costume? A strong program though

Layfan

Record Breaker
Abbott is not planning a quad???

Well, he said he's been practicing it but that it's not as consistent as he would like. So he and his coaches would decide whether to put it based on what happened in NC. I wondered if he would decide to go for it after Ryan beat him in the SP. But I don't think he will.

Nadine

Record Breaker
lol they show Doug Ladret by the side of the boards, he's the only MAN that had the guts to stick up for Razzano yesterday! YEAH!!!!!

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Oh my freaking god I've been waiting to see Keegan's skate to Incredible Hulk for a few years now (used to be a huge comic book nerd). That was made of awesome and win.

He does need to work on not just the finesse and presentation, but keeping up the energy and intensity throughout a program, 'cause that really hurt him in the PCS sending him to 4th