Ice Dance - Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance - Free Dance

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They just stopped after their first lift. Tessa's clearly in difficulty.

Oh, poor dear. :cry: Her health is far more important than any gold medal. I hope she gets all the rest and care she needs and fully recovers one day from this.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
This sucks. I hope this isnt a sign they rushed to come back too soon. I feel horrible for her. I wonder if there is any chance of them skating at Worlds now. I hope they dont risk it at the expense of her health now.

Bue

Rinkside
This is seriously worrying. They've been talking a lot about how much they've been training and how healthy Tessa is feeling.

jcoates

Medalist
I wonder if holding on by her leg behind his head like that was putting too much strain on her lower leg.

shusterbutski

Rinkside
This is so bizarre they seemed so ready. I just hope everything is okay, what a disappointment but obviously more concerned for her health.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Finally got back on here. V/M started out well then Tessa just came out of a lift and stopped skating. It's hard to tell from the replay what went wrong, but I'm assuming it's her leg. She went to the coaching boards while Scott went to ref and I think they got a 2-3 minute break. After conferring at the boards, Scott went back to tell the ref they couldn't continue. His face and hand motions said it all. Very sad.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Perhaps they should have just taken the whole year off and let her heal properly.