Men's Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Adam RIPPON USA 72.71 38.13 35.58 7.04 6.82 7.18 7.25 7.29 1.00 No bad considering... currently #2

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Gosh, I didn't want to see Adam's new hairstyle, but I really want to see Kevin's hairstyle changed. How about skin head, or something, anything!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Gosh, I didn't want to see Adam's new hairstyle, but I really want to see Kevin's hairstyle changed. How about skin head, or something, anything!

Now I see what people have mentioned before--he really does look like Rachael Flatt's lost twin!

genki

On the Ice
How come Adam's tes is higher than Jeremy's with fall on 3a?
Really got to see protocol. Maybe, he rotated fully and fell? I hate this rule.

BTW, I love Adam's hair

wxyz1234533

Rinkside
That's it. Have you dl'd the software? I can't give instructions, I just stumbled around till I got it. Good luck!

Sorry to any Taiwanese reading, but this audience is terrible. Small and unenthusiastic.

Shawn is beautiful to watch but not quite podium worthy IMO. Did he double his 3A? Dont know if it's the feed...

Figure Skating is not popular in Taiwan.
There are only three ice rinks in Taiwan, two of them were just opened last year and they are small.
The only one Olympic size is in Taipei Arena.

However, there are still people do love figure skating in Taiwan.
Just not many, and it's Friday out there , some of them need to work.

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thanks everybody, for your help! It's working now. But I missed the Americans and the Canadians. Grrr. Got it just in time to see Reynold's score so I guess he had another disappointing skate.

Glad it's working now. You might have a chance to see Americans and Canadians if you are willing to hang around after the competition. During the intermission yesterday (between the ice dance and pair), they replayed the ice dance again. Good luck.

Last edited:

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Oh dear, Kozuka's a mess, he looks off, shaky jumps no combo. This is not the skater I saw at CoC. :disapp: Dai, the door is wide open for you...