Ladies Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Good job, Miki. Finally, a clean short for you. Much better than that techno hip hop short earlier in the year.

Lissy

Medalist
Is there any websites that will work on a Mac? I can watch easily on my Dell but the audio has been broken for months. The audio is working fine on my Mac so i'm kinda praying there is another option.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Is there any websites that will work on a Mac? I can watch easily on my Dell but the audio has been broken for months. The audio is working fine on my Mac so i'm kinda praying there is another option.

Afraid not. I've been searching all night long...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Rachael Flatt (USA)

3F-2T
3Lz
FCSp
LSp
2A
SlSt (I thought it seemed a little biss less frantic than at Nationals)
CCoSp

Another clean performance...Hope it holds on

Score: 62.23, new SB

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Great job from Rachael, but I want to like this program more than I do. The arm flailing during the footwork sequence just bugs. Is she trying to fly back to Eden?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Rachael Flatt

3F-2T OK
3Z, looks clean and nice
flying camel-variation
layback variation. is it my imagination or has she improved this?
2A, clean
ina bauer lovely, now she's opening up less cautious than 1st part of program
fw a
camel-sit-combo.

Good for her! So glad she changed her SP to this. Likely will go behind Miki though.

futureidol

On the Ice

I wish, I've been searching since the competition started and I haven't found a feed that works for mac.

I've found most of the top 7 Men's SPs on YouTube, Davis/White, the Shibs, some Pairs. It's really our only option, to scrounge YT the next day. If you get Universal Sports on tv, I hear they will be showing some of 4CC in a few weeks I'm guessing. Yeah it really sucks for us...

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Yay for Rachael. Her PCS is nice. :) :thumbsup:
Finally. If she hit the 3x3, she should be in contention for a bronze medal.