Ladies Short Program | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It's worth noting that Akiko's PCS is only 2 points behind Mao/Miki. :) (And in the same range as Rach/Alissa)

MrScroogeMcDuck

On the Ice
LOL. My partner keeps wanting me to go bed, guess my typing is keeping him up. Sorry, ain't going to happen. There is skating to watch!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
It's worth noting that Akiko's PCS is only 2 points behind Mao/Miki. :) (And in the same range as Rach/Alissa)

Finally. She should have been getting those sorts of PCS all season and even before. Maybe the judges are finally going to stop dissing her.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
LOL. My partner keeps wanting me to go bed, guess my typing is keeping him up. Sorry, ain't going to happen. There is skating to watch!

My new husband is discovering the hazards of marrying a skate fan tonight! I've woken him up twice, and we still have the men to go...poor guy. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Here's hoping somebody uploads Mao's performance on youtube, otherwise I'm fine, got to watch Rach, Miki, and now Mirai!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIRAI NAGASU!!!! :party2:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
My new husband is discovering the hazards of marrying a skate fan tonight! I've woken him up twice, and we still have the men to go...poor guy. :)

My husband jokes (or maybe he's serious) that when the skating season comes around he "loses his wife for five months!"

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Amélie Lacoste (CAN)

2A
3Lo-3Lo - the last 3Lo was twofooted and DG
2F
FSSp
LSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Score: 50.06 and into 8th

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Wow! Cheltzie Lee and her tablecloth dress rocked! Love her music, love her program, heck, I even love the tablecloth!