Ladies Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, my favorite performance thus far from her when it comes to this classic piece of music, I gave her a SO from my puter! :cool:

I looove loove loove it when Rachael does a Mazurka Jump, she's like a fairy dancing over the ice, shades of Peggy Fleming at Grenoble when she did this during her FS. :love: :)

Bauer was so powerful, as was the Spread Eagle, et al.

Jumps easy as 1, 2, 3....

STANDING O FROM ME!!!! :party:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Rachael got another three points or so on PCS than any of her GPs...good sign that she made the right move changing this program.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
When is Alissa up? Oy, after Cynthia, not too long from now. I better go pop a tranquilizer toute suite so it starts to take effect before she takes the ice.

lavender

Record Breaker
Rachel's short is nice. She's not my cup of tea but I figure she would do well with the short but her long doesn't give the same impact.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I love her Ina Bauer into the footwork. Looks so nice. I like her Ina Bauer as much as I like Shizuka's. Shizuka's is more graceful, Rachael's is more powerful.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Cynthia Phaneuf (CAN)

2A - a bit scratchy
3Lz - fall, no combo
3T-2T - adds combo
LSP
FSSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Too bad about the fall

Score: 55.65, and into 3rd

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I like this program for Cynthia. She's a powerful skater and needs non-wimpy music. Too bad about the fall but she got her combo in later.