Ladies Short Program | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I really would like to see Akiko Suzuki have two memorable skates-for-the-ages at this competition, which I assume is her last of this season, and maybe in her competitive career if she decides to retire. Has she announced her future plans yet?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Great, just checked my schedule, a very rare weekend I won't be with my baby niece & nephew, which means I can stay up late & watch!!!! :cool:

FTnoona

Final Flight
oohh...now i really want to watch a live stream but the chinese site scares me... i don't want to install something and get a virus :(

babayaga

On the Ice
I really would like to see Akiko Suzuki have two memorable skates-for-the-ages at this competition, which I assume is her last of this season, and maybe in her competitive career if she decides to retire. Has she announced her future plans yet?

Yes, she said she is staying for another season for sure!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
So we're all staying up, then? It's so cool being able to watch with people from all over. :)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
So we're all staying up, then? It's so cool being able to watch with people from all over. :)

Well, it's the afternoon for me here (same time zone as Taipei). While I'm dressed, I imagine the rest of you are in your pajamas? We are having a virtual skating pajama party :laugh:

Nadine

Record Breaker
They've been playing this same song over & over & over again ad infinitum since 4CC began. I originally loved it, and still do a bit, but the repetitiveness is starting to get to me! :eek:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Watching the replays of Rach on the big screen reinforces what I originally thought ~ her 3Lutz is getting huge! And once she gets that 3F/2T turned into 3F/3T the possibilites are endless....

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Well, it's the afternoon for me here (same time zone as Taipei). While I'm dressed, I imagine the rest of you are in your pajamas? We are having a virtual skating pajama party :laugh:
It's after midnight here, so yes, I'm in my jammies!