Ladies Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

Nadine

Record Breaker
This Korean gal had a very lovely performance, dressed in all white, hair up in bun resembles a ballerina.

Nice jumps as well ~ 3L/2T, 3S, spiral into 2A (step out), lovely flexible spins, should be a good score imho. :)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I'm getting nervous for Mao, I really want her to do well here!! I wand to see that smile again from her

FTnoona

Final Flight
They sure choose a weird time to resurface the ice. There's only one group left. Very anxious for Mao, but since I don't actually get to see her perf live I'm not as anxious >.<

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Min-Jeong seems to be a late-season skater, from what I can tell. She beat her season's best by more than six points and by more than 12 from her first GP.

Nadine

Record Breaker
How come some of you are posting before the results on the stream???? :confused: Are you watching it on t.v. before us all?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
General on Scoring at 4CC: One thing I'm not noticing is runaway PCS inflation. In fact, the only skaters making into the 8's in this competition so far are
Men: Dai
Pairs: Pang/Tong SD, FS
Dance: Davis/White SD, FD and Virtue/Moir (SD only, likely FD would have been also)

Of the ladies, I think only possibly Mao could hit this level. The rest...I don't think so. Suzuki never gets PCS respect and I didn't think Nagasu has been hitting out of the 7's this season.

oleada

Record Breaker
How come some of you are posting before the results on the stream???? :confused: Are you watching it on t.v. before us all?

Your stream might be behind. Try refreshing.

Her feet bug me. Need to be more pointed.

Me too

They sure choose a weird time to resurface the ice. There's only one group left. Very anxious for Mao, but since I don't actually get to see her perf live I'm not as anxious >.<

They resurface after every two groups.

I think the difference between Rachael & Miki was speed, ice coverage and flow, which all fell in Miki's favor. She also probably got more GOE on the jumps.

Maybe it's because she was the first elite skater to hit the ice, but it seemed to me that Miki skated really "big" and that's always very impressive live.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Gah! Let this start already. Don't they know it's the middle of the night for some of us?

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, you mean they're going to show the Men too! Shoot, I don't know if I can stay up that late, but thank goodness I'm a night owl. :cool: