Ladies Short Program | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
They've been playing this same song over & over & over again ad infinitum since 4CC began. I originally loved it, and still do a bit, but the repetitiveness is starting to get to me! :eek:

And the commentators know little about skating. She keeps repeating the same things over and over, e.g. numbers of spins required.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Cheltzie Lee's costume reminds me of a very loud skirt I had as a child - my mother called it my tablecloth skirt, because it looked like...well, a tablecloth. :)

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Cheltzie Lee's costume reminds me of a very loud skirt I had as a child - my mother called it my tablecloth skirt, because it looked like...well, a tablecloth. :)

Makes me wonder what she is going to be skating to..something tropical? Is this Cheltzie's first international competition this season?

golfisme64

Rinkside
oohh...now i really want to watch a live stream but the chinese site scares me... i don't want to install something and get a virus :(

This site is totally clean! I have tons of anti virus stuff on my computer and even AVG says that it is clean. Just believe it.

Lissy

Medalist
For the first time in years, Mao looks good. I haven't liked any of her dresses in the past few years. Please skate well! I miss good skating Mao.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mao Asada (JPN)

Defend your title, please! And interesting dress....weird, but I think I like it

3A - twofooted, maybe UR, but I wouldn't DG it
3Lo - nice!
3F-2T - twofooted on 3F
CCoSp
FSSp
SlSt
LSp

No pops or fall, but she can do better! Has she changes to flesh-colored skates and no tights over boot?

Score: 63.41, new SB and into 2nd

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Her TES is virtually tied with Rachael, must've been a DG somewhere. (Did anyone see one?)

ETA: Yes, a UR makes sense with that score.